"Lust"JJK;

Weeks later.

Eomma and mr.kim kept dragging me to events and making me meet girls, I don't want to marry them, God, do I even wanna marry a girl?

I mean Taehyung my 'brother ' is a little bit of a snack, but it definitely wasn't love, all I feel is lust.

Some of these girls seem like they just want money, it's really easy to read through gold diggers.

There was one girl who caught my eye though, she was sitting in the corner and smiling at everyone who walked by, she seemed like an angel (ooooo is it IU or sailor moon you tell me!)

I walked over to her, she was wearing a long blue dress, it looked really nice on her.

When she saw me she immediately jumped up out of the chair she was sitting in and bowed,"h-hello, mr.jeon, my name is lee Ji-eun I singed up for the marriage contract!" She said very nervously.

I nodded in her direction and smiled, she may be the one I would like to marry, if I even have to marry anyone in this place, I mean I'm not the real son of the Kim estate.

I'm gonna marry her, she will be the one I will sign the contract with, there is 10 more minutes till I have to make a decision anyways.

"So,mrs.lee what are your hobbies?" I'll ask simple questions just to get to know her better.

"My favorite hobby is singing, even though I'm not very good at it." She said while giggling, I too like singing, me and Namjoon used to sing and rap together.

"Ok! Folks! Is time for Jungkook to make the decision of marrying someone!" Yelled mr.kim.

I walked over to where, eomma and Mr.Kim were, "ok Jungkookie tell us who, and please don't be like Taehyung and say nobody." Said eomma.

"I choose Lee Ji-eun."

______________________________________________

HELLLO BTS NEW ALBUM GOT ME SHOOK