We Are All Rotten To The Core

"They're on their way!" I heard my mom shout from the balcony of her castle, I looked at her and nodded my head, then looked back at my friends.
"You guys ready for the fun to start..."

"Let's get this party started!" Jay said in a evil tone and we all smirked at each other.

The limo arrived and we all stared with evil smirks on our faces.

They got out of the car and introduced themselves. They all shook hands. Jane shook my hand, same with Doug, Chad and Lonnie. When it came to Ben, we did shake hands, but it was awkward. He just stared at me like I was an alien. He smiled at the same time though. I was just smirking because that's what I do all the time. Well, it came to Audrey and we just looked at each other unexpected on what to do. After all, she was the daughter of Aurora, my mother's long-time enemy. She looked so serious, I couldn't help but giggle. She looked so afraid, I knew fun was going to start soon. They went to the Dragon Hotel Hold. Which is an old hotel here on the isle. I downstairs with my mum and she was telling me how to act all the time, everyday. She wanted me to scare everyone off, so I can basically be a leader, and everybody was afraid of me. Except Evie, Carlos, Jay... and strangely Uma, Harry and Gil. Well unsurprisingly obviously not Harry, I mean.. he is the son of Captain Hook. The most fearful pirate there is, he was pretty popular, like me. I hate admitting this, but he does look hot. Love doesn't exist on the isle.. well from my mother's advice. But I don't believe that. She doesn't really care about who I date though, as long as it isn't a girl. She is homophobic, she doesn't want me to be a lesbian. Happy she respects me if I like someone (a boy) though. At least I can date people. Barely anyone was in a relationship on the isle. But you know, whoever you fall for, you fall for them. You just can't help it. And I've never liked anyone before, and I still don't. But my opinion on Harry is pretty weird. At least we're friends, unlike me and Uma.

~the next day~

It was 7:00am and I had couple minutes to get ready for school, it starts at 7:30am. I got out of my bed, and got changed. Got a violet and black-detailed t-shirt on, with a dark purple with green leather jacket on, which had spikes and the 2-dragon heart sign on the back of it, which is my mother's symbol. I put some dark purple and black leather leggings, with some black boots-with-heels on. My casual everyday-to-wear outfit. Describes me a lot, I always wear leather, it's my thing. Anyway, I went downstairs and picked up my dark black backpack. Before I walked out the door and seeing my friends outside waiting for me, I grabbed an apple for a morning snack on the way to school to eat.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hey Mal." They replied.

"Excited?" Asked Jay.

"Oh yes! Having some fun and showing them wickedness and evilness." I said with laughing in between.

They all laughed agreeing with me.