Trouble Makers

~skip after school~

The bell rang, and school was finished, finally. I walked through the hallway to get outside. People were in the middle blocking the way, but when I appeared everyone stepped to the side in front of all the lockers around, Harry was leaning on a locker too, just staring at me as I move. My friends were waiting outside, Carlos, Evie and Jay.  I was chewing gum and I walked through. Everyone was looking at me as I walked past. Ben was with his little crew on the side too watching me walk. I was smirking at the same time. I stopped and walked over to a girl. Ally, daughter of the Cheshire Cat.

"Well, well, well. Have something behind your back, young lady?" I asked. Loud enough so people around could hear me.

Everyone was staring and looking to see what I was about to do.

Ally pulled her hand and showed me what she was holding. It was a bag of sweets. I took one out and opened it whilst throwing the rubbish on the floor. I laughed and put the sweet in my mouth and continued walking while smiling evily.

As we arrived outside, I started singing.

I blew my fringe out of my face and continued walking. As I arrived, I could tell my mother was pretty angry with me. Me and my friends were standing there. Carlos was running around our area as he was being chased by Dude the dog. Yes the AKs brought him here too. Jay was standing there with us to listen with his arms next to his body. Evie was standing there too, with her mirror in her hand, whilst her other hand was on her hip. And me, with my arms crossed.

My mother walked up to us,
"I saw you."

"What. You saw me doing what?" I asked.

"Singing, dancing, and oh! I got a phone call with your history teacher." She explained.

"And?? What'd she say?" I bet she was about to shout at me like always, but no..

"Oh you know what! I'm so proud!" She said, she starting yelling so everyone can hear,
"This is my girl losers!" She said with an evil laugh. "Right take this." She stopped.

She handed me her sceptre. I was a bit confused.
"Mother, what for?" I said as I uncrossed my arms and took the sceptre in my right hand.

"You are going to bring me Dr. Facilier's (or Shadow Man however you want to call it. The villain from Princess and the Frog) sceptre." I froze for a good 10 seconds.

"WHAT!" I shouted shocked.

"Good luck my dear, tomorrow 4am get ready." She said strictly as she walked off.

"Mom! One condition."

"Ugh, I don't do conditions but what!" She yelled.

"I am not going to school tomorrow." I said, she nodded and agreed.