Chapter 12 - Epilogue

A Few Years Later

Lance watches as Keith excitedly walks around their new house. "This is so cool! And we are safe, now that the galra are gone! Lance, I'm so happy!"

Lance smiles and stops Keith. "You are walking around so much and it's tiring even me out." Keith smiles, "I'm sorry! I'm just so happy! We made it out of there alive and now.. here we are." Lance hugs Keith, "Yeah, we are. I'm happy too! But you are giving me so much anxiety from you walking. Just, come here." Lance slides his hand down to Keith's hand and holds it. He pulls him to their living room. Shiro, Romelle, Kosmo (I'm changing the wolf's name to this now), Pidge, and Hunk were all there. Allura and Coran were coming over, but weren't able to make it yet.

Hunk looks at Lance with a supportive smile. "So, we have our own house now and that's.. pretty cool. But you know what would be even cooler?", Lance asks, looking at Keith. Keith looks at him, "What? A dog?? I think a dog! Kosmo would love a friend!" Lance shakes his head and slowly kneels down, "If you, my lovely boyfriend, would marry me.." Keith stares down at Lance and then at Shiro. Shiro nods and smiles, mouthing the words, 'You got this.' Keith looks back at Lance, "Yes, I will."

Lance grins and stands up to hug Keith tightly. Keith returns the hug and everyone in the room is cheering.

The wedding was outside, with an elaborate set up of large umbrellas, on the beach. At the end of the night, Keith and Lance sit together in their house. The two of them talk excitedly about their future plans and what they want to do.

The first thing they both decide is they will get a dog and name it Galaxy.