Chapter 8: Behind the bushes

(Author: I'll add a picture tomorrow) 

All you could here was rustling behind the bushes.

"Tom, this isn't funny, come out, please" you say shaking.

"BOO!" then out from the bushes a Tom jumps up and scares the living daylights out of you.

"What the hell was that for, you're and actual div" you say punching him in the arm then turning away from him

"Ouch, that hurt" He says laughing

"Oh shut up Holland" you cross your arm as you turn around on your heels.

"Hey look I'm sorry, do you forgive me?" he says holing your hands up.

"Yeah, sure" you say blushing.

He blushes too. You quickly snatch your hands back and break the gaze that was happening between you and him.

"Err... anyway... let's find a way out of here" you say turning away and then walking off.

"Uh, yeah let's do that" he says jogging behind to catch up with you.

A while went past and you and Tom hadn't shared a word, until Tom spoke.

"Y/n can we wait a minuet I want to talk to you about something" he says as he stops on his tracks and looks down at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, you look tense what's wrong?" you say placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I-I-I like you, a lot," he stuttered then quickly looked up and said "I mean if you don't like me that's completely fine as well, I ju-"

He was cut off by your lips against his with a kiss that felt like you've been waiting for an eternity. As you both stop and move back you say to him.

"I love you too Holland, but right now we need to get out of here" you say holding his hands

"Right, uh lets go..." he bits his lip "this way" he says pointing left.

He marches on with your hand in his and you both already feel much happier.