Chapter 11:

"Will you be my boyfriend?" you smiled looking deeply into his chocolate brown eyes.

"It would be my pleasure" he smirks before kissing you.

You spend a good few minuets kissing and holding each other in the water before you have to release and inhale the sea air, you both looked at each other gaining your breath back. Hearing the waves fold over each other, the animals talking, the wind blowing in your ear. Everything was perfect. As the night sky started to show you and Tom got dry and dressed then returned to the beach with a clean towel each. You rolled it out on the soft sand and laid there staring at the twinkling stars in the night sky. Tom kept looking at you and saw how the moonlight light up all of your features and how the stars reflected in your (e/c) eyes. You moved so you were laying on your side facing him, the fact that his eyes light up at the sight of you made your heart melt. You loved him and he loved you.

(Time skip to the last day) 

You started to pack up your belongings with a sad look on your face.

"What's wrong darling?" you heard Tom say as he wrapped his arm around your waist from behind.

"I'm going to miss this place, just you and me, I mean yeah we did loose each other for almost a whole day, but that's why we are together, that's why I'm happy, the reason why we're happy." you reply turning yourself around to face him.

With a big smile on his face he said "This is why I love you with all my heart, you find the stupidest things to get sad about" he chuckles. "But I agree it has been nice just the two of us on the island all alone."

He kisses you softly before returning to his suit case to pack. You spent the first half of the day, packing, kissing and having a final walk on the sea front.

The water was slowly coming and going. Tom and you walked hand in hand side by side until sun down. The beautiful sunset behind you would have made a perfect picture, only if Harry or Nikki would have been there to capture it. Either way you walked back to the small hut you had grown fond of and collected you suitcases and waited sitting for the boat to come and take you to main land where the airport is (I know I didn't include this in the first chapter but just go along with it :) ). 

As the small boat arrived you grabbed your bags and tripped on the boat with a thud, only you could fall over.

"Ouch" you sighed as you got back up and dusted your knees.

Through laughter Tom asked "Aw, are you alright?" you nodded with a small smile.

You talked with Tom as you looked out on the glistening water.

(Time skip again because I'm lazy)

As you walked up the stairs to the plane you  looked behind you and whispered  "Goodbye"

"Aw your too cute" Tom giggled to himself as he stopped in front of you. You replied with a stick out of the tongue and the shake of your head. You walked onto the plane with Tom close behind.

The plane ride was just you sleeping on Tom's chest and shoulder. Every time you quietly snored he laughed a bit. But not long after he rested his head on top of yours and slept. You woke up first and saw that England was near so you decided to wake him up. You shook he violently and he quickly awoke and had a worried look on his face. You just laughed you head off at his reaction to which he just lightly hit your arm and gave you a death stare until you kissed his cheek and said that you were sorry.

You landed with ease and the quickly exited the flying machine and ran to the bag collection point. You saw your bags and quickly grabbed them, you waited for Tom's which his were obviously the last to appear but non the less he took them and you both ran to the exit to where you were greeted with his family and yours. You both hugged them. The revealed the news that happened.

"So me and y/n has sometging to say" everybody looked intrigued

"Me and Tom are dating" you revealed with a huge smile on your face.

Everybody hugged again, everybody was happy.

THE END 

(Author : So yeah this is the last part of this story, if you did enjoy it I would love to hear, so either vote or comment I don't mind. I'll start a new story soon and as I said before hopefully I will enjoy writing it more than this one, anyway hope you all enjoyed this crappy book)