Chapter 3

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Izuku finished my-- the chores. He walked over to me with the watering can in hand. "I finished," he said.

I sit up from my relaxed position against the house and nod. "Perfect, now ready for the next task," I ask. "Be prepared. It's the most difficult thing you'll ever do..."

"W-what is it?" Izuku asked, visibly worried for his life. And he should worry. I'm afraid.

"Meeting my parents," I say darkly.

Izuku tenses more then I expected. "O-o-oh, yeah...I-I forgot about th-that part." he stuttered nervously.

I place a hand on his shoulder and give a slow nod, feeling all the sympathy for him. "I wish you luck."

"Aren't you gonna have to introduce me, though?"

"I wish us luck..." I correct.

Izuku gave an adorable laugh, which lighted up the mood. Not that it was ever dark in the first place. We made our way to the front of the house, and I was mentally preparing myself for what was to come. I've never introduced my parents to a boy before, let alone a foreign boy I just met hiding in our bushes from a stranger who's out to kill him.

Yeah, they're totally going to take this well.

As we entered the view of the door, my mother looked up from the kitchen window. Her eyes scanned me first, and then she realized my company and just looked confused. She stopped her work and just stared. I gave a nervous laugh and averted my eyes, walking through the front door with Izuku behind me. At this point, my mother had merged her way to the entrance hall as well as my father. Chances are my mother rushed him over as soon as she saw Izuku.

"(Y/N)..." my father started.

"Yes...?" I squeak back.

"Whose, uh, your friend hiding behind you there?" he asked, pulling my mother closer to him. There wasn't a reason for it. He just loved being close to her.

I clear my throat, hoping I won't sound too flustered and step to the side, allowing Izuku in sight. "Mom... Dad," I began. "This is my friend, Izuku." I introduce. "Izuku, these are my parents, Roy and Tilly." I gesture to them when I say their names.

Izuku waves shyly, continually looking between them, me, and the ground. "H-hello. I'm Izuku Midoriya. I-it's a pleasure to meet you both."

"So, um, there's no easy way to say this, but... Izuku needs a place to stay for a while, so I-- we were wondering if he could stay here?"

My parents don't say a word. They stare at us in awe of the situation, as if I had just asked if we could kill a person and bury them in the backyard. "Um, hello?" I wave my hand in front of their faces.

"Honey..." my mother suddenly said, startling Izuku and me. "Our daughter just brought a boy home!" she squealed, breaking from my father to abuse Izuku's cheeks with her pinching. "And he is so adorable!"

I feel my father grip my shoulder. "Please tell me you aren't courting this young man?" he asked, his voice physically strained.

Struggling to keep myself together from all the laughter I'm containing; I answer his plead. "No no, we aren't dating. He's just a friend who needs a place."

"Oh my lords, yes yes yes!" my mother screeches. "He can stay all he wants; forever if he wishes!" she pulled the poor boy into a death grip hug. I could see the life drain from Izuku.

"Honey, you're killing him." father pointed out.

She released Izuku, who doubled over and took a deep breath in of much-needed air. I walk over and pat his back, feeling sorry. "Sorry, my mother mauled you, Izuku." I apologize, earning a towel smack from my mother.