Chapter 1: The Angel of Darkness

Guys, this story is out of my pure imagination so don't take anything seriously because it's supposed to be fiction. Think of it like one of those movies that somehow the person ends up in heaven and is given a task or whatever. All my imagination guys. It's supposed to be a bit funny haha so I hope you like it, please let me know what you think :D 

--

Chapter 1: The Angel of Darkness

Niall

White, white. Is all I see.

My eyes adjust to the brightness of the sky...?

I furrow my eyebrows looking around as I'm surrounded, my vision being more cleared now noticing the light blue sky. Well that's all I see.

The clouds surround me everywhere. I feel the cold breeze as I rub my arms. I'm confused as I'm wearing all white.

"Where am I?" Are the first words that come out of my conscious self.

"That depends where you want to be," I hear a voice. I look over to my left as this older woman no older than forty makes her way towards me. She's wearing all white as well. But seems like it's a costume as she has a pair of white wings on her back.

"I don't understand," I chuckle.

"You don't remember what happened do you, Niall?"

"Umm no I uh wait... how do you know my name?"

"You got in a horrible accident. You been dead for three months."

"What?!!" My eyes widen and my heart starts beating fast. That is if I have a heart... wait what? What am I thinking? Of course I have a heart! This lady is just messing with me. This is some prank.

The corner of my lips lift up into a smile. Then I burst out laughing.

"Who's behind this? It's Louis isn't it? That bastard is always coming up with pranks."

I can't help but laugh more as this lady just stares at me with a serious look on her face.

"Louis come out man. This isn't funny," I chuckle and stop slowly as the lady raises her eyebrows.

"Are you done?"

"Umm. Okay, I'm honestly confused... this isn't a prank?"

"No it's not Niall. This is serious, the brakes on your car weren't working, the train went right on you. You died at that instant."

"What? Umm but you said it's been three months..."

"Yes, you're here after all those months. The Lord has decided what to do with you."

"Umm. I am really really really.... Confused... and quite frighten," I gulp as sweat starts forming on my forehead. I wipe it away as my hands tremble. "I'm in heaven?"

"Like I said... that's up to you. You finish the task that the Lord has given you, then he decides if to accept you into heaven or lets you walk to the other side where hell is," she shrugs so casually.

What the fuck?

The Lord?

That's God right? I mean I never was religious, maybe that's why he's doubting me.

Oh crap.

Ooops I'm like cussing in my head.

Stop it Niall stop it.