Potions And Princes

This story has been redesigned and republished under the new title Sensorial, which you can find on my page, thank you.

___________________

INTRODUCTION

Hermione Jean Granger; Rosy-faced, tenacious, intelligent. Gryffindor. Terrified beyond belief.

Draco Lucius Malfoy; stony-faced, witty, almost as smart as Granger. Slytherin. Terrified and hopelessly broken.

___________________

___________

SYNOPSIS

The tale of a blossoming love between a Gryffindor Princess and her Slytherin Prince...

There wasn't a single soul who would have ever anticipated the strange request of Professor Albus Dumbledore.

There wasn't a single soul to have ever dared to mention the underlying tensions and emotions between the Gryffindor Princess and the Slytherin Prince. Especially not said parties.

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies and have never held a pleasant conversation. He's an arrogant pompous prick and she's a know-it-all bitch. They claim to be unable to stand each other, but the war is soon coming, and certain things need to change. Loose ends need to be tied. Fate needs to be sealed.

___________

Disclaimer: All characters and themes in this story belong to J.K Rowling, I simply own the plot line.

Set during and post HBP.

No part of this novel may be reproduced, republished or distributed in any form without written consent directly from the publisher.

SoulDaze