IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ

A/N

Hey guys, first of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for the reads and for the love that you have given this story. It truly means the absolute world to me and I don't think I can ever put into words how happy it has made me to see this story-my baby-doing well.

I planned out this story and my vision meticulously for months and months before I even began to write it and once I did manage to get it into words, I wasn't sure how I felt. There were some parts that I hated and some that I loved. It shouldn't be like that. I should be able to look back at each chapter that I have written and feel proud that I created that piece of work. I don't want to finish writing this story whilst I am this unhappy with it and produce a satisfactory piece of work; I want it to be something that is amazing. The flow of the story at the moment isn't fitting the image that I have in my head and for that reason I need to stop. 

I want to produce a story that is loved and appreciated. 

So, with all of that in mind, Potions and Princes will be drawing to an abrupt end right here, and I will be taking it down soon so that I can replace it with the altered version of this story. I am currently rewriting, editing and focusing on the new piece of work, which will still be the story line I originally intended, just written in a much better format (hopefully) and with many tweaks throughout. 

Please, please, please let me know your thoughts! It can be so disheartening as a writer to not get any feedback or comments (or anything) regarding a story that so much energy and love has been put into. So, please let me know what you think and hopefully I'll see you all in the new and improved story. 

Again, thank you so much for everything and for all the reads. From the bottom of my heart, I love you all. 

Stay safe. 

SoulDaze x