|5| Taking Orders |

Ania stretched and rolled over with a delightful ache in her limbs. She frowned, when the strong warm body, she thought she'd find next to her, wasn't there. She opened her heavy eyes and patted further toward the edge of the bed until there was no more bed.

"You should go back to sleep."

She started at the man's low voice coming somewhere behind her. She turned toward the bay window and saw him leaning on the frame. Moonlight touched his smooth, dark skin with such a gentle caress he almost didn't look real. It was very possible she was still dreaming. He was so freakin' sexy it was difficult to bare being so far away from him.

"Come back to bed." She cleared her raspy throat.

She heard the amusement in his voice. "There's nothing quite like sleep out here." He pushed off the frame and was heading to the bed. He climbed on the bed, a hand on either side of her. He opened her legs and settled into a lying position between her thighs. He placed kisses along her inner thigh, first one side then the other. She sighed excited at what might come--

"Oh, mmmm." She purred. She rubbed his head while his lips and tongue toyed with her clit with diligence and skill. She rolled her hips toward his face and bit her bottom lip. She widened her legs the bursts of pleasure every time he tasted her in the right spot was driving heat all through her body which didn't explain why she shivered.

He moaned over her clit and slid two fingers inside her pussy and found, with haste, he golden spot.

"Holy fuck," she rasped, that wonderful overwhelming feeling of release tingled the back of her head. She needed it immediately and it was so close at hand. "Yeah, yeah, right there. Of fucking shit fuck." She heard and felt him laugh on her and she wished he had hair to grab. She grabbed the sheets at her side instead when a forceful orgasm racked her body.

*

The sun was barely kissing the horizon when Blake woke up to start the day. His evening with Ania was unexpected and most welcome. It'd been a very long time since he actually connected with someone on a level other than physical. She was so damn passionate and responsive. The way she looked at him, the way she touched him.

He got out of bed with little care of waking her. She was so deep in sleep, he knew a fog horn wouldn't rouse his beautiful companion. He could tell by the low steady breaths that filled her lungs he'd done his job.

The corner of his mouth tweaked when he gazed at her dark skin in contrast with the white sheets.

She was a strong woman, willful like few others he'd met. He found it obnoxious at first. Taking orders for decades changed your perception quite a bit.

He retrieved some clothes from the closet which was stocked with basic items. Blue jeans and plain white t-shirts in several sizes along with good hiking boots.

He made his way downstairs checking all the windows and doors, then he ventured outside and walked the grounds. Everything looked to be in working order with no sign that anyone had been lurking.

Why the hell did he take this job anyway? He was a fool to, not like his major gave him much of a choice. Blake made his way back to the cabin and started a pot of coffee.

His phone rang, startling him from his thoughts. Speaking of the devil.

"Good Morning, sir."

Major Delany cleared his throat. "Still up earlier than the roosters, son?"

"Yes, sir. I am, sir."

"Very good, man. I take it you've secured the ambassador's daughter in a remote location."