~Breathe~

*James P. O. V.*

"Jamesss, Thomas is here!"
Eliza said then quickly left.

I hug the grey and white fluffy cat that Thomas gave me tightly to my chest. But coughed in the process.

Thomas had flowers, white roses. Very pretty.
But then he given it to Eliza. Eliza stared wide eyed and so did I.

"This is for you Miss. Schuyler."
He said clearly flustered but still had a smile.

She just nodded, took them, and left. I started coughing again but it was silent.

'So umm was that platonic flowers?'
I signed to him.

He shook his head and said.

"No I really like Eliza I really want to go on a date with her."
Thomas told me.

I didn't understand why, but my heart broke. I felt like a huge wave of sadness hit me. I was confused and anxious.

My breathing wasn't helping either. It hurts whenever I breathed in and out. It started to be like this more often. It really hurts whenever I breathe heavily too.

"Hey James are you okay?!"
Thomas asked holding my two shoulders.

I was trying to breathe and I put my hand over my chest. I nodded but it seemed like he didn't buy my lie.

"James calm down is it me? What's happening?"
Thomas asked frantically.

'It hurts to breathe. Help me please.'
I signed to him shaking.

Thomas face went pale and left.

I started to cough uncontrollably desperately trying to breath air. I tried to breathe one more time but I couldn't anymore. I couldn't take the pain anymore, making me faint.

*Thomas' P. O. V.* (omg a new POV!! •0•)

I ran down the halls and saw a nurse.

"Help James can't breathe!!"
I exclaim.

The nurse turned around. She was Eliza, Eliza took out some weird talking thing and told the rest of the staff.

Everyone went into James room. I caught a glimpse of what was happening.

James was unconscious and the nurses and doctors using the electric defibrillator that shocks you so you can be alive again.

Tears fill my eyes and the curtains closed. Making me unable to see what will happen. Another nurse took my arm and led me to the waiting room.

"Sir please stay in this room. We'll inform his family of what happened."
The nurse said and left.

I look down at my hands. My hands shaking uncontrollably. I didn't realize that tears were falling from my eyes.

I cover my face and cry for countless hours. Or what felt like hours. I heard footsteps coming to the waiting room. My head shot up and there was Eliza with a sad face.

"What happened!! Is he alive! Please tell me he's breathing!"
I yelled running to Eliza and gripping her shoulders.

"He's okay... But something happened. I need to see his parents."
Eliza said.

"Please tell me what's wrong wit-h h-im!"
I say my voice breaking.

"I can't I need to see his family."
Eliza told me avoiding my eyes.

"Don't tell his father, his father doesn't care. I don't know what happened to the mother but please tell me."
I whisper, my voice not wanting to go any higher.

"Do you know where her sister is?"
Eliza asked.

"James has a sister?"
I looked at her with confusion.

"Yes I don't know where she is."
She said.

I remain silent.

"Please tell me what's wrong with him."
I tell Eliza hoping she would tell me.

"I-"

"Please."
I plead.

"James he has umm," Eliza paused. "James has lung failure."
She said hugging me tightly.

The world stops. Nothing moves. It felt like the world just stopped spinning, it felt like it stopped existing. I could hear silence, ringing silence. I smell the bland smell of the hospital maybe the last scent James would smell. I couldn't see anything, tears was blurring my vision.

I couldn't feel anything. I felt like something left me. I could already hear all the negative thoughts flooding in.

It couldn't stop.

End Of Chapter 5.
———

Y'all IM SORRY. Okie so I got carried away and went to the next chapter and forgot to publish this one lol. The next one will come out soon

~Author-Chan