26

[CHAEYOUNG's P.O.V]

"Chaeyoung-ah! Over here!" I heard Jennie unnie screamed. We're next on line for our rehearsal with the other idols. With Sunbaes and Hoobaes.

Gocheok Dome was hugeeeeee! I'm gonna get lost in here! But I hope not.

(A/N: I don't know where GDA 2017 was held since I only know is Gocheok Dome :") )

Twice was currently having their rehearsal on stage and here we are, standing back stage.

The other idols were there watching and the others was on backstage like us. That's the thing that makes me sooo nervous right now.

We heard cheers from the other idols, signalling us.

"Blackpink!" the director called us and we got on the stage.

I'm really nervous until....

I saw his eyes.

[JIMIN'S P.O.V]

Blackpink was currently performing on stage but I can't help to look at my wife up there, dancing.

"Jiminie's drooling over Chaeyoung!" I heard Hoseok hyung teased. I mentally laughed after Jin hyung flicked his forehead.

"Yah! Be quiet! Someone might hear you!" Jin hyung scolded him. I looked at him saying thank you and in return he gave me a wink. Aigoo.

She was wearing a tuck in oversized tee paired with jean shorts and white sneakers. And damn, she looks so sexy on it.

"Yah Jimin-ssi, be ready on 3 minutes ok? We're next to them." I heard Namjoon hyung said before answering him with a nod and going back to cloud nine.

[3RD PERSON'S P.O.V]

"Jimin-ah!" Jin called out the younger because it was too stunned about his wife's performance.

"Jimin." Jin tapped his shoulders.

"H-hyung?" Jimin stuttuered, making the whole group laughed like crazy.

"Woa, Jimin hyung must be fantazising her lovely wifey~" Jungkook teased, receiving a kick from Jimin.

"You're being defensive Jiminie." Taehyung joined.

"Our Jiminie have grown up already." Jin said like a proud mom.

The other members nodded in agreement.

"Guys let's go up there already, I want to take a nap again." Yoongi said making the group sighed.

"You're no fun hyung." Taehyung mumbled.

[CHAEYOUNG'S P.O.V]

"Chaeyoung-ah! Aren't you going to watch BTS sunbaenims?" Jisoo unnie asked. I'm currently chewing a gum.

"Why?" I asked in response. This is kind of shocking since it was the first time she asked me about it. She just never mentioned it before.

I placed my chin on her shoulder as I watched them getting on the stage. Probably forming their formation etc.

I saw Lisa copied what I'm doing on Jisoo unnie and she did it with Jennie unnie, startling her a bit.

"Aish, look at this two copycuts." I heard Jisoo unnie muttered and I giggled after I saw how Jisoo unnie glared at them.

I remove my head from her shoulders before continuing to chew my gum.

As I continued to unwrap the few gums that is left on mine, I can feel that there was someone who's staring me.

Then the one and only human in this world would do that such thing.

Park Jimin.

=====

A/N: writing this while listening to serendipity. Speaking of Serendipity, it's been a year and also Love Yourself Her :"(( DNA and Serendipity are turning one year just in weeks.

Anyways, sorry for the late update :)) I've been writing this after my exam and I have no friking idea how I passed them.

Have a good day/night!♡