Chapter 3: Minor Hiccup

For the next chapters in the future, I'll try to include characters point of views instead of just rolling with a narrator's pov. I'll try to include JNPR as well, Can't promise i will though. Now, here's Akira's sword he now owns.

That's all for now, Remember i don't own any images that will appear in this chapter

Enjoy this chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Levi's pov.

Akira seems to be getting better with his sword. There are a few hiccups here-and-there, but he's improving. Akira goes for a sword thrusts so I used my sword to hit his blade in the other direction, Making him lose his balance. I did that without my semblance?! I thought surprised, but regained my composure.

Levi: Not bad, Still need to work on you're speed.

Akira: How does you swing and thrust you're sword so fast? "He asked getting up.

Levi: It's like how you can swing, spin and thrust your Staff. You're used to it. Okay tell me, How does the blade feel?

Akira: It feels heavy.....

Levi: I like your style. "Akira gave me a confused expression. "You should know heavy weapons tend to be the best. But still even if it's heavy, It'll get lighter, the more you get use it. Let's go again. You know what to do attack and try to hit me, I won't use my semblance cause I need to learn to not depend on it.

Akira: Right. HAAA!!

He brought his sword up and ran at me. I moved to the side as he brought his sword down. He swings right, but I blocked it, He brings his sword back and thrusts it. I jumped aside in time. He quickly does a horizontal slash nearly cutting me. He smiles confidentially and starts delivering a barrage of attacks. Most I tried to block, but I jumped back. He thrust his sword one last time. I swung me sword upwards, and knocks his out of his hands. I then kicked him back.

Levi: Remember, don't get confident. If you slash someone, even if it's a small cut you're confidence might be built on false hope.

Akira: Why? "He said grabbing his Katana.

Levi: Cause you're opponent might be playing with you. Kinda like I did.

Akira: Got it.

Levi: I think it's time for a break. "I sheathed Striker and started to leave.

Akira: Hold up! "Akira ran next to me, then slowed down to a walk. "Thanks for this, i appreciate it.

Levi: Meh, it's the least I could do. Kind of getting bored of school now-a-days.