Christian Ministry

The picture is Christian Minisrty :)    

 I sat behind my wooden desk, yawning. My desk was right next to the window, I looked out and saw the endless green hills. It's funny how I can take on Vampires in New York City then be in Rhode Island, in class. I rested my head on my desk, I was so tired. The ride back to school took another two hours, leaving me with another two hours left to sleep but me being girl I had to look good for school. My red hair was in a tight ponytail, not a hair out of place. I wore my Christian Ministry uniform, a white jacket with three black buttons, the stitching was outlined with red thread. My red skirt went perfectly with the red scarf we had to wear, my long black sockets went to my knees. Then to finish it off I  wore black high heels, some Christan schools, we looked like school girl hookers. 

     Miss Harass wrote on the black board in front of the class, there were over 36 students in the room. she was a very thin lady that only wore one color of clothing, pink. She was scrawny and her gray hair was falling out in places, poor woman was as hard as wood though. She would have no less then complete respect. I turned my attention back on the window next to me, the warm spring sun warmed my body. Clouds fleeted from the sky, revealing a beautiful blue. Below on the school campus was green grass, the school was built on top of a hill. I sighed softly, then something hit my head.

      I turned to the direction it was tossed, Daniel was three seats to left of me, smiling. There was a crumpled piece of paper by the empty seat next to me, I picked it up.

           "Did Miss Harass butt get bigger?" The paper said, I covered my mouth so I couldn't laugh. I grabbed my pencil on my desk and wrote back.

           "She's probably having butt sex with Mr. Peterson." I crumpled it up and watched to see if Mrs. Harass was looking, she wasn't. I tossed it to the foot of his desk, I watched his expression as he read it. He chuckled, Mrs. Harass turned around, "Is there something wrong, Daniel?"

        The whole class looked at him, "No, Mrs. Harass, I'm sorry I interrupted the class." He said as polite as he could.

           "What's that in your hands?" She asked, I froze. Daniel didn't speak either, then a knock came to the door. The door cricked open and guy I never seen before walked in. He had dirty blonde hair, he was about 5'7, his eyes were as green as emerald. Even with school uniform I could tell he was well built, his shoulder were strong. However, the expression on his face was careless and annoyed, it looked like he hadn't smiled in years. He handed Mrs. Harass some papers, Daniel threw the note at my head again. I hurried and put in my lap.

           She strolled to her desk and got out some glasses, she walked so slow a turtle could've beat her. She shook as she lifted the glasses to her face to read the papers. 

               "Class, we have a new student." She glanced at him. "This is Leo Grant." 

        He didn't do so much as wave, "Where do I sit?" Murmurs from students around the class broke in. I saw a couple of girls start to drool over him and all he did was ask a question. I looked at the empty desk next to me and rolled my eyes.

               "You will sit by Mrs. Frost over there." She pointed at me, I glanced at Daniel. He shrugged his shoulder and Leo walked over. I sat in the far back with Daniel, so he walked between the rows of students. The girl right in front of me "dropped" her pencil right as he past her desk, I scoffed. He bent down and picked the pencil up, "I think you dropped this?" He handed it to her and winked. I sat back in my seat, Oh brother I'm about to be sick.