Chapter 7- How was the kiss?....There was no kiss?!

"Uhhh...-" I stuttered, but Penelope held up her hand, signaling for me to stop talking. I did, and she smirked, and gestured towards the door, "You have a smile on your face," She gasped, and started to jump up and down, "You like him!" Violynne started to jump up and down too. What are they talking about.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get the smile off my face. Ace walked up, and looked at me, "I did what you wanted me to do....can I play black ops for at least thirty minutes," He said, giving me the puppy do look, "Fine, since you were such a cute over-protective brother." I said and he crossed his arms,

"I am not cute....I am sexy. And, thank you." Penelope and Violynne started to laugh, and soon I joined in. After I sobered up, I noticed that Ace took off. Penelope looked over at me and smiled, "Im glad you're dating, so you can finally get over-"

"Don't say his name." I quickly interjected. An awkward silence filled the air, and then Violynne looked at me expectantly, "Aren't you going to tell us how it went?" She asked, and I dramatically sighed,

I told them about the date. About, how much Skylar sucks at bowling. I then told them about our conversation, and how we got kick out of the bowling alley, because Skylar just had to tickle me. When I finished, they both raised their eyebrow's at me. I looked at them and shrugged, "What?" I asked, and Penelope and Violynne exchanged a look.

"So?" Penelope said, and I continued to look at them confused, "So what?" I asked, and they exchanged another look. "Okay, can you stop exchanging looks and tell me why you guy's are saying so." I said frustrated.

"How was it?" Violynne asked, and I continued to look confused, "How was the kiss?" Penelope added on so I could get it.

"Oh. We didn't kiss." I said, and a silence fell between the three of us. Stewart walked up, and I couldn't be more happy to see my bro. He smiled at me, and engulged me in a hug. I hugged him back. I pulled back first, and he still had a smile on his face,

"So, how was it-"

"There was no kiss?!" Violynne screeched, after getting over that little trance. I groaned, as Steward looked between the two of us, "Wait.....there was absolutely no kiss?" He asked, and I nodded. Penelope shook her head in disappointment. I glared at all of them,

"It isn't my fault. We were going to kiss, but Ace opened the door, and interrupted." I said, and they all exchanged looks.

"Well, is he going to the Saturday barbecue?" A new voice said. And, this is exactly what I mean, when I say there's absolutely NO privacy. I glared at all of them, and walked towards my room. Chelsy looked at my retreating back, as I continued to ignore them.

When I finally reached my room, I laid down on my bed face first. I can't do anything in this house. If I write something under my bed right now, someone would probably talk to me about it tomorrow morning. I sighed, and flipped over, so I was looking at the ceiling. Silence floated around me.

I heard a sneeze from under my bed.

What. The. Heck.

I slowly sat up, as my heart sped. What's under my bed, what's under my bed, what's under my bed. I slowly stood up. Okay, all I have to do is look. That's all I have to do. The worst thing that could happen is that it's a physco serial killer, who watches me sleep. I got down on my hands and knees, and looked.

Jill?

What is Jill doing under my bed. She smiled sheepishly at me, as she rolled from under the bed. I stared at her, as I crossed my arms. She sighed, "I was worried that you wouldn't come back home from the date." I looked at her confused. I sat on the edge of bed, and patted the spot next to me. She slowly sat next to me and looked down.