Pip x Damien // Request 3 // Ouija Board!

theGodofMangos

(Happy early upcoming day of birth!) (sorry so much for this error!)

"I don't know about this friends, this seems really dangerous." Pip had cautioned with a very light voice of fear. The English boys eyes could not stop staring at the spooky board that is in every way, indeed, about summoning ghosts. The messy blondette that lived in poverty, Kenny had glanced at Cartman and Cartman looked at Kenny with only plastered smirks, they look at Pip next and their faces painted with mischief.

"Shut up pip, stop being a pansy" Cartman rudely insulted, that was your typical Cartman. Kenny had also insulted Pip though his voice restraint from his orange jumper, he insisted to follow Eric and his scheme, only for 5 dollars. The little fearful pip, in his reaction to all these insults had stiffen him, straightening up his posture had Pip thinking that he didn't like these rude insults; they were very rude and not proper as he was taught to believe yet what could this English boy do? Not much with his little self, but he couldn't restrain back and he must, must tell his friends about a certain ghost that lives with him.
"But. Damie-" he whispers before cut off.

"Help us summon a damn demon Pip! It's not that hard! " Cartman whines, his face scrunched up and his voice high pitch, the perfect message that told them that Cartman would through a fit and getting annoyed and not to mention impatient, Cartman crossed his arms, frowning so deep his dimples popped and Kenny chuckled.

"Mmphyeah MmphPip Mmphhelp Mmphus... Mmphpussy" Kenny had Jested in a muffle; making a witty remark, more of a tease than a remark. Both boys look at Pip. Philip just sighed, glaring at the board, his true friend warned him about this board and its evil power that surged through the ancient woot however since Pip is being forced, he had no choice and he cared for no more bruises on him, nor a missing tooth, or a scratch for his hands make unwanted scars along his skin when his mind is no more then a blank chalk board certainly the pain would end, this would end! So as pip believed and he sighed then nodded.

"O-ok... I know a few rules!" Pip chirped, trying to stay optimistic. Eric; Cartman. Shrugged as he placed his fingers on the triangular piece. Kenny did the same and quickly to avoid any sort of danger nor glance from the boy that ate more cheesy puffs then any human, little pip placed his finger on the triangle as well then nodded once more.
"Ok, number one rule! Never taunt a ghost or a spirit" "number two, a ghost can be manipulative so be careful." pip took a little break and stares at them with beaded eyes. " number three, don't ever use an Ouija board by yourself Number 4-"

"Yeah, yeah! We got it! Fricken' Frenchie" Eric comment in a growl, Pip looked down with a merciful, forgiving smile.

"Oh goodness, yes. Ok." Pip had mumbled u der his soft breath to himself, he takes in a deep breath with his fingers pressed against the triangle, Pip could feel an odd energy surge through his soul. Before asking the unknown, the sapphire blue eyed boy swallowed hard in his dry throat, with no hesitation he asked, "Is there anyone in this room?"
His English voice was so pure and light, so innocent, it would bring any demon to him in his room, in the dark of the night they could come.... A force surrounds them... A force so familiar to Pip, a force deadly to the other boys. Everyone blinks a few times and before you know it, Cartman breaks one of the simple rules.

"Do you hear that Kenny? I think the ghosts are chickens" Cartman joked with a laugh, Kenny laughs back, agreeing he too also insults the "ghost".

"If there is anyone here would you like to make yourself known?" pip asked one more time, with widening eyes, pip watched the triangle move around the board. The triangle slowly moves to the YES. A chill down the boys back, they were now silent. Kenny watched with keen eyes while Cartman watched with wider ones but he soon calms down, brushing it off as a prank.
"What is your name?" Pip asked quietly. The triangle started to move after another minute. The triangle lands first on the D then A M I E N.
"Damien?" Cartman asked in confusion, then scoffs
His eyebrows were furrowed now, he got angry at the fact that he could not understand who was Damien, he growled a little while Kenny was creeped out now. Pippy was smiling softly, he realized the odd, large amount of power, D A M I E M.