Kyle X Cartman // Request 11 // Freaky Friday 2!

BumbingBono

After a string of South Park's music, a string of cheerful tune. Entering at a fast pace, Kyle sat down in class on his seat then let out an exhausted sigh, a chubby, warm palm on his cheek to support his full face as he ponders quietly about what's going on, this horrible situation driving him mad. He was so confused and scared, he didn't know what to say, do or react. Kyle was watching himself walk into class, cartman's body oddly twisted and turned, his guts getting tighter, Cartman's face burning up. Kyle felt sick himself for feeling the way he did with himself but he figured it was just Cartman's body reacting to something or perhaps he was sick perhaps not, Kyle didn't eat this morning that was a possibility but denial is an old, old human way of rejecting what is true and what is in front of us. And right now Kyle was blind, so blind and naive. The ginger was determined that what he felt was disgust for Cartman and it got strong when kyle approached and slams his much toner fingers on the desk.

"Hey, fat ass, you're in my seat" Kyle or rather Cartman swore, frowning in despise yet somehow smirking devilishly. Kyle raised a brow and glanced at Cartman's seat yet without arguing Kyle retreats and sat at Cartman's desk, sighing, feeling... hurt and rejected?

"alright children, take your seat" announced Mr. Garrison in a musical hum as he skips along into class, stopping at his desk. Everyone took their seats and listened closely, taking notes before their final. Kyle couldn't care to listen, he kept his eyes on Cartman while he wrote notes, acting normal. Soo, radically, Kyle spirals into the thought that maybe his God was punishing him... Making him suffer in Cartman's body moreover make him watch all the things that he did... Endure all the pain that he inflicts on Cartman. Thoughts dark, sinister and helplessness soon fade a the bell rang, the class was already over. the bell rang and rang, vibrating at Kyle's temples and suddenly his eyes glanced at Stan's, blue and deep. Not before long, Kyle was dragging Stan to the bathroom, holding the raven's arm tight.

"Hey! Fatty! Let go!" swears Stan and tried to get out of "cartman's" grip. Kyle sighs though and endures with the conflicted pain of words, lashed into him like a whip, chasing who he was... Kyle took Stan into the bathroom and shoves him in, slamming the heavy door to entrap them.

"Stan! Stan, it's me" Kyle tried to comfort Stan and eventually held his shoulders tightly in a squeeze, his pupils small and frightened, hints of emotions that stan never saw in Cartman's eyes.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, Cartman?-" asked Stan, frowning to the point he had dimples.

"Stan. I can prove I'm Kyle" kyle quickly butts in, the bathroom now silent only a drip from the sink echoed in the room. Stan drew in a sharp breath and sighs, nodding since he couldn't think nor figure out what was happening. kyle let go, pulled away and nodded himself, sure as day.

"remember in 5th grade when we were paired up to look after eggs?" asked Kyle, holding his breath, hoping that stan would remember.

"...yeah?" Stan mumbled under his breath, his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to think back, he had flashbacks for sure, it was just hazy... "With Mr. Garrison?"

"yeah! Well... you got jealous I with Bebe and-and you insulted me, you said my hat was stupid and that was over the phone with just us... then you came over when we were partners and I asked you if my hat was stupid... you said it was cool.... then you pat my back and-and..." Kyle teared up, looking down, pulling and grabbing his fingers which were something kyle did when guilty, ashamed or upset especially crying, sometimes but not all the time. When memory clips into place, Stan looked up and gasped gently, holding kyles hands.

"whats our secrete word, kyle??" stan asked urgently/ The secrete word... a word the two use often especially at their hideout.... when kyle said their word, chills filled stan, eyes widened. As the bathroom door open, both kyle and stan directed their eyes to the door, Kyle. "kyle" walked in with Butter's and gazed his emerald eyes with Kyle's brown and blue."Terrance and Philip are the greatest characters on TV"