What was supposed to be the original story

As it turns out, I tried to find the original story, but it turns out that writer168 had already deleted it.

So I'm going to summarize what I remember. So it's like this:

Sakura left Konoha after being being mocked and shoved aside by Tsunade for Karin and Ino, who became her apprentice because Sai insisted, as he was the one by her side to comfort her. Even Iruka told her to go, disappointed with Naruto who was also mocking her. They would stay in Konoha to gather information for her.

Sakura was then picked up by Itachi, who took her to the Akatsuki. She became friends with all of them, and was a close friend with Pein and Konan. She became the girlfriend of Itachi not long after.

And then, another member came: Masami, who was like a hoe. Like seriously, always kissing up to the other member of the group, seemingly nice to Sakura but subtly shoves her aside to get to the guys.

But then one day, Sakura was with Hidan, who was in the living room with the others, but it was in a blind spot. I think writer168 described it as a ledge, an extra room above. I don't know why they were there, but they were.

They overheard them talking. The hoe wasn't there, but they started mocking and laughing about Sakura. Deidara starts talking about how mushy Itachi and the hoe was and how Sakura doesn't realize that Itachi was cheating on her. Sasori and Kakuzu wouldn't care too much about the gossip, and Kisame is more loyal to Sakura, so of course he's going to follow that weasel.

Sakura starts sobbing while Hidan tries to comfort her, saying that they can just get out of here if she wants to. She tries to protest that she would be alone, but Hidan argued that he likes her better than the others. So she agreed and went to Pein, Konan and Tobi, who was knew what just happened, and decided to let her leave.

Pein lets her have the ring so he, Konan, and Tobi could communicate with her. 

After that, the mockers would hear that Hidan and Sakura left from Pein, Konan and Tobi, who were disappointed with them. They would leave the room to find the hoe happy about Sakura being gone while she presses Itachi's arms against her boobs.

I don't know when exactly Sai enters the scene, but he joins their group, saying that everybody had changed for the worst. Iruka was the only optimist during that point, still willing to stay in Konoha as he wanted to see that bright boy Naruto was before he became an a**hole, as well as the person to gather information.

And they started that their stuff.

My explanation is crude, but simple, I suppose, as it was about 4 pages long. Wait..why do I remember it as 4 pages?....