Dreams

I woke up in my Michaels arms. It scared me a little but I was so warm and safe. I realized he didn't have a shirt on and saw a few tattoos on his chest. That's weird....I don't remember having someone named Mara tatted on his chest.

I looked away confused when I felt someone roughly cover my mouth. Their hands were cold giving me a hint and I immediately knew who it was. It wasn't Michael... i tried my best to kick away. They dragged me onto the floor choking me. I tried to see their face feeling them tear my underwear off I started to cry. I closed my eyes and tried my best to block out everything that Was happening to me.

I looked into his cold eyes as he violated me making me feel so dirty. I realized he had removed his hand and tried to scream but nothing came out.

I tried and tried until it all stopped it was dark and I was alone. I blinked and when I opened my eyes I was looking into Michaels perfect brown almond shaped eyes. We were in the backyard again and his arms were wrapped Around me.

All I could think about was the way he held me in his while he kissed me. The way his big hands caressed my body, but this felt so right. I felt his big hands softly move down to my ass. He grabbed at my ass while he began a trail of kisses to my neck. I felt his hand slowly find its way under my skirt and onto my panties.

I don't know what got into me but I started to unbutton his shirt revealing his smooth chest. (He was so handsome) I kissed his chest softly rubbing my hands down it. I felt myself lift up off the ground and felt his lips on my chest I felt so weird again it's like this only happened around him. He was leaving hickeys on my chest and I wanna say it but I don't...I liked it. I was without intention biting my lip until I felt him grind himself against me. It caught me off guard feeling whatever I was feeling I looked down and saw his bulge grinding against my entrance through my panties.

I threw my head back but suddenly it stopped. I felt a breeze and looked down to see he had took my panties off.
He saw a smirk appear on his face as he slowly brought his middle and index finger to my clit. I was overtaken by whatever I was feeling but it was amazing.

"M-Michael" I sighed

He smiled and made his fingers rub faster making me gasp. I felt his finger slowly enter me making me feel pain I tried to get away but he softly rubbed my thighs and told me it was okay. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of me and soon pain turned to pleasure. I started breathing heavy and accidentally pulled his hair feeling another finger enter.

"It's okay baby just let me make you feel good"

I watched as he brought my hand to his bulge I don't know how but my mind told me what to do. I slowly unzipped His pants and let my hand explore inside. I felt a sudden urge to enter his underwear when I felt something poke me in the back. I tried to ignore it but it kept happening.

I felt like someone was holding me but I tried to ignore that too. Suddenly everything went black and I opened my eyes and realized this was all a dream. I felt so embarrassed I've never dreamt of anything like that. I got up to use the bathroom and was scared shitless.

"Good morning Mina"

Has he been here the whole time ?!