Chapter 23: The satellite change the weather part 1

Meanwhile...

Reina: I can't believe this guy know our plans after all!

Duke: Is that's me or it's getting hot here?

Leona: Me too I sense this!

Reina: It's too risky to get out of here now! Good thing we have this to keep us cold!

Duke: And good thing those idiots will be melted by this weather!

Meanwhile at school...

The librarian boss: Everyone is here?

The Principal: Yes! WAIT! Two students is missing! It's must be in the school and try to escape!

The librarian boss: Principal look!

The Principal: It must be this satellite who make the floor on lava!

The librarian boss: Not only that! But this satellite change the weather in this world! Including AnimeLand!

The Principal: Oh god!

The librarian boss: The only way to stop this thing, we need to destroy this satellite!

The Principal: But how?

The librarian boss: Not us! But Marc can stop this thing!

Meanwhile at AnimeLand...

Marc watch the news.

Tom: Good evening I'm Tom Tucker! There's a terrible news about a satellite change the weather! AnimeLand will be doom for good or it will be save? For now, everyone must stay at home with cold stuffs they need! Stay tunes for more update!

Marc: Who put the fire in the pool now?

Iris: I think it was Stan! He really want to try this!

Marc: I don't think it was Stan! That's must be this stupid satellite!

Tom: Welcome back everyone! There's an update! We get a message from this satellite!

Everyone listen this message.

" People of AnimeLand and earth! You must evacuate your planets right now before it's too late! We will repair the damages we cause! We are very sorry about this!"

Iris: Wait a second! This voice! It's look familiar!

Marc: What?

Iris: No! She is back!

Marc: Who?

Iris: Anna!

Marc: Wait what? That's the name of this stupid guess who bring this satellite?

Iris: Yes!

Talia: Anna is evil! She really hate us because we defeat her long time ago!

Marc: So that's mean she is back to get revenge on us?

Iris: I'm afraid yes!

Auriana: She know us! But she doesn't we got our best warrior here!

Iris: You're right!

The Griffin's family is coming.

Peter: Did you hear this message? We are doom!

Lois: What we are going to do?

Iris: Don't worry! Anna might be know us! But not Marc! We can send him against this satellite!

Peter: What? He will die if he go beat her!

Marc: Don't worry Peter! I'll be fine! Well I'm going in this satellite and fight Anna for good!