Prologue

Long time ago, they was three groups of animations. The first one call cartoons. The second was animes. And the last one is hentais. They use to live together until one of the group start a fight with the other groups. So the creator of the universe create a planet call AnimeLand, so he or she can separate the hentais from the others groups. Until one day, a hentai bad guy call Yazaki and his assistant Ryal want they own planet. So they decide to take over AnimeLand. But all the groups have to say enough is enough. So the creator of the universe decide to take all the hentais away from AnimeLand once and for all. But Yazaki mad about this, decide to send some of the hentais who want to take over AnimeLand as well to invade. But the creator of the universe seal the hentai planet so they won't escape easily. Until one day a girl call Maina, a name will never be forgotten, is one of her kind can be able to use her army and let them into AnimeLand to invade.

One day, a legendary protector of the universe manage to defeat Maina and her army and forced to her to go back where she came from before the protector of the universe using the force against her.

And AnimeLand finally found peace once again. Many months later, the king of nightmare have finally remove the protection curse from AnimeLand and let some hentais hiding in this planet so they can start the invasion. Not only that, but the legendary protector of the universe is defeated by the king of nightmare. So he can't protect the universe anymore.

Many days later, the deans finally found a prophecy about another protector of the universe will save the universe from the king of nightmare, defeat Yazaki and bring peace to the three groups together. The deans said the protector of the universe live in the planet earth. So they tell the librarian boss about the new protector of the universe need to be found.

The librarian boss: Is there any hope we can stop Yazaki and his army of hentai?

The deans: Sure! The new protector of the universe is a student! Find him and convince him to help AnimeLand!

The librarian boss: Don't worry! I will find him right now!

The deans: The new protector of the universe is wearing a blue shirt, glasses, white shoes and brown hair! Now go! And hurry up! The future of the universe is depending on this guy!

And so the deans return to AnimeLand. Meanwhile, a student name Marc, have any difficulty with maths problems. He couldn't get the answers without any help.

Marc: Damn! I hate maths problems! The one who create this lesson doesn't have any soul for the students like me! I think I will head to the library for the rest of the day!