Watching my every move

(12/27/18)

Flippy's Pov

I woke up and, took a shower and, put on my army hat on and, my dog tag and, went down the hall I accidentally bumped into a new friend "Oh sorry-Hey are you that new bear?" She said looking at me "Yeah... I'm-" "FLIPPY!" I turned to see Fredbear floating towards me "Yes?" I said looking at him "Remember I'm watching you.... Oh hi Bree" He said looking at her (One of my OCS) "H-Hi Fredbear" She said blushing "Ok?.... If I were you Flippy I'd stay away from my sister...... But unfortunately I'm not" He said as he disappeared "So... Your names Flippy?" She said with an eyebrow up "Yeah... So your Bree?" I said looking at her "Yes..." She said smiling "Oh... Why we're you blushing when you saw Fredbear?" I said to her

Name: Bree Benson
Gender: Girl
Species: Bear
Age: 33
Eye Color: (Like Golden Freddy's)
Blush Color: Rainbow
Color Fur: Gold
Siblings: None
Crush: Fredbear
Traits: Always nervous around Fredbear but loves to meet new friend
Power: Makes Rainbows

Name: Bree BensonGender: GirlSpecies: Bear Age: 33Eye Color: (Like Golden Freddy's) Blush Color: RainbowColor Fur: GoldSiblings: NoneCrush: FredbearTraits: Always nervous around Fredbear but loves to meet new friendPower: Makes Rainbows

(Except her eyes are like Golden Freddy)

"Well.... Promise not to tell anyone" She said I nodded "Especially Fredbear" She said looking into my eyes "I promise until, I die, stick a knife in my eye" I said to her "Well... You see I have a HUGE crush on Fredbear" She said blushing a weird color "Woah I've never seen anyone blush like that before" I said pointing at her cheeks "Huh?... Yeah I blush a rainbow color" She said smiling shyly "But, don't tell anyone got it?" She said I nodded she smiled and, walked away I smiled and, went downstairs and, saw a plate for me which was pancakes my favorite breakfast I ate a piece but, I felt... Uncomfortable I looked around and, saw Fredbear watching me eat while he was drinking from... I guessing his mug I pretended I did not see him just then, another cat sat next to me. He was like Cindy but, with brown eyes and, he was blue "Hi" He said "Hi" I said back to him "Name's Candy" He said in a low voice and, he sounded like a jock "Name's Flippy" I said while I ate another piece of my pancakes.

Name: Candy Cole
Gender: Boy
Species: Cat
Age: 30
Eye Color: Brown
Blush Color: Dark Blue
Color Fur: Blue
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Traits: Loves danger, loves weapons, always acting cool, easily gets mad, never smiles, and is a smartass

Name: Candy ColeGender: BoySpecies: CatAge: 30Eye Color: BrownBlush Color: Dark BlueColor Fur: BlueSiblings: NoneCrush: NoneTraits: Loves danger, loves weapons, always acting cool, easily gets mad, never smiles, and is a smartass

"Cool name" He said to me he left but, came back with two sodas he opened one and, gave the other one to me.

Cindy's Pov

I woke up and, took a quick oil shower then, put on my red bowtie on and, ran downstairs and, sat at the table just to see Candy give a soda to Flippy "Isn't it early to drink pop?" I asked him Candy looked at me "Isn't it to early to shut your trap?!" He said to me my ears drooped down "Hey.. Please leave her alone" Flippy said nudging him I smiled at him he looked at me and, smiled back "Ok.." He said as he got up and, left Fredbear walked in "Good morning Cindy" He said "Good morning Fredbear" We said to him he had a plate of chorizo "Gee thanks" I said looking up at him he gave me tortillas and, a pop Isn't it to early to shut your trap?! I thought to myself I smiled at Fredbear he smiled and, left I ate some chorizo and, I opened my soda still thinking what Candy said What happened to the old him we used to know before we were..... I thought to myself as I continued eating Wow your quiet today Cindy! Not you again! What's wrong with me!? I didn't do anything! Yes you did! What then!? Made me shout in front of our guest! Whatever! Dick! I was done with my breakfast I washed my dishes and, threw the empty soda in the trash and, sat on the couch watching TV. Bored as usual nothing adventurous today just boring stuff.

Meanwhile

Cuddles's Pov

I was still shocked that Flippy was gone I still remember it even though he left not to long ago I let go of Toothy's hand and, got on my knees and, started to cry I opened my other hand and, saw a pocket knife I opened it said Flippy on it I smiled I began to sob again I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and, saw Toothy I smiled at him he kneeled down and, hugged me I hugged back I saw Fliqpy helping everyone else up I pulled away and, stood up and, walked towards Fliqpy who got on his knees and, I saw a tear trickle down "Sobbing This is all my fault!" He said to himself "No it's not" I said to him while I kneeled in front of him. He looked up "Sobbing It is my fault I should've listened to him!... I got us into this mess I found the machine first and, decided to bring it out after Sniffles died.... I just wanted everyone to be happy and,forget about what happened to him... I got him into this mess!" He said as he hugged me tightly I hugged back then, pulled away I got up and, held a hand for him he accepted it and, I helped him up and, we looked at the machine which turned off I looked at the sign which had a countdown on it 2 years, 6 months, 4 weeks, 5 days, 3 hours, and, 1 minute for someone to enter the portal "Um... Guys" I said "Yes Cuddles?" Fliqpy said as he walked next to me "Look at the time" I said as I pointed at the countdown "WHAT!?" He shouted he began to walk towards the machine and, grabbed an ax from the floor and, began to hit it with the ax "FLIQPY CALM DOWN!" I shouted as I ran towards him "I WANT MY BROTHER BACK!" He shouted as he continued hitting it "FLIQPY!" I shouted as together grabbed the ax and threw it then I pinned his arms together and, started shaking him "Calm down" I said softly "Panting I lost everything" He said as he got on his knees again "What do you mean?" I asked him "Starting to sob I lost my parents... I lost Sikky... And, now I lost Flippy" He said "I'm so sorry Fliqpy" I said as I touched his shoulder "I... I... I lost my brother... I can't lose another one" He said as he got up and, walked away "Fliqpy!" I said he turned around I walked towards him and, gave him the pocket knife he opened it and, looked at it and, smiled and, started tearing up but, he turned around and, walked away to help other citizens.... Like Flippy would do.

Flippy's Pov

It's been a couple of hours and, Fredbear has been following me I am in the bathroom going number 1 I sat down on the toilet and, I kept thinking of one thing Cindy, her sparkly blue eyes, her cute face, her voice, her kindness, her EVERYTHING! I smiled and, I flushed the toilet and, washed my paws and, dried my paws and, opened the door where Fredbear was already there leaning on the wall looking at me "I told you I'd keep an eye on you" He said as he floated away I shrugged and, went to my room and, sat on my bed thinking to myself.

Why am I having these feelings towards Cindy?