Problems pt.1

(12/27/18)

The next day

Freddy's Pov

I woke up got ready and, headed downstairs not in my best mood again I sat down then came Cindy she sat across from me she didn't say anything to me, Golden Freddy noticed this right away he teleported to us "You guys ok?" He said "I'm fine" I muttered Cindy nodded in agreement but, we still didn't make contact then, came Bonnie my one and, only he sat next to Cindy I got mad as he sat next to her "Well... There's food in the fridge..." Golden Freddy said "Not hungry" I muttered he sighed "I'll be right back" He said as he started floating away I didn't say anything to them there was just silence at the table I kept playing with my top hat that I set on the table "Clears throat So.... How are you guys?" Cindy said ruining the silence "Fine" I muttered "Ok" Bonnie said looking at the table not paying attention to anything "So... How was your date?" She asked and, with that I pushed my chair back then, grabbed my top hat and, left the table I didn't want to be there anymore not because I hate them it was because of the memory......... That..... Very..... Painful, sad and emotional memory.

Bonnie's Pov

"What's his problem?" Cindy said "I said it's best if we don't talk for a while" I explained to her "Why?... Don't you see he has feelings for you" She said "I thought he didn't like me in that way.... So I said no... We don't have anything in common" I said being negative "So?... Love is love and, that's how Freddy feels about you... And, so what if he doesn't know you that much" She said "There are things you need to care about more... Go talk to him please?...... Your gonna need it" She said leaving the table I sighed as I covered my face like I was playing 'heads up 7 up' but, I wasn't playing that game I just stayed like this thinking about Freddy Fazbear.

Meanwhile

Cuddles's Pov

Where is he? I thought to myself I haven't checked his room yet I went to his room and, pressed my bunny ears against the door I didn't hear anything but, silence so I went ahead and, knocked lightly with care and, gentleness.

Toothy's Pov

I heard a knock I just stayed where I was I heard it again I didn't move again I heard my door open then close I opened my eyes and, look up only to blush "Hi Tooth" Cuddles said "H-Hi Cuddles" I said stuttering "Hey" He said as he sat next to me he looked at me but, I looked away looking at the ground "Tooth look at me" He said I looked at him "You ok?" He said "Yeah.... Wh-Why?" I said "Your heating up" He said touching my forehead in my head I was panicking but, I wasn't in front of him "I'm fi-fine" I said pushing his hand away lightly "Ok.... But, you have been avoiding me for the past few weeks... Is something wrong?" He said "Um.... I.... I have b-been busy.... Yeah that's it busy" I said "But, if you were you would talk to me afterwards... That's what you always do after doing something busy" He said confused "Um.... I-I was t-tired" I lied "Tooth.... Are you hiding something from me?" He asked "Um..... I.... N-No" I said "Ok... If you say so" He said as he stood up and, started walking away "If you want to talk to me about your problems or something I'm right around the corner" He said winking at me then left closing my door as he did that I laid down while covering my heart smiling "Sighs dreamily Oh Cuddles Coy..... You tease me" I said "I'm so glad I had fallen for you" I said as I said as I grabbed my picture under my pillow it was a picture of us two smiling.

I started smiling We were so happy back then

I started smiling We were so happy back then... How did I fall for him?, What happened to me?, What happened to him?, and, most of all What happened to us?