Chapter Three

~Author's Note-

I usually don't do different POV's, but in this case I feel it would be a very boring chapter if it were in Sally's point of view. So here's chapter 3!~

John's POV

Sally walks down the hall to her room, leaving me and Sherlock alone.

"Sherlock," I begin to say

"John, I already know what you're going to do. You're going to lecture me about how I need to be more welcoming to my daughter. So let's just save both our times and just skip that." He cuts in.

God Sherlock can be such an idiot sometimes

"Sherlock, she's your daughter!! You're going about this the wrong way. You aren't supposed to ignore her and act as if she doesn't exist!!"

He smirks then goes back to his microscope. God, he's always on that stupid thing.

"So, who's the mother?" I ask in a calmer tone.

"Don't know. "

"What do you mean you don't know, Sherlock?"

"John you really need to get a dictionary. It seems like your vocabulary is getting smaller by the day."

"I know- I know what it means. I just can't believe that you out of all people have a child!!!"

"You're not the only one in shock John. "

"Whatever, Sherlock. I'm going to go talk to her and tell her that you're just tired and in the morning you'll be better. And that's what's going to happen. Now goodnight. "

I say, and make my way to Sally's room.