lightSkin vs darkskin

Colorism is real and black girls experience this all the time it has no age limit I notice a feud between lightsskins and Darkskins. I really want this feud to stop its heartbreaking to see both sides at each throats over what is not our fault people treat us differently based on our skin tones and that's the truth dark skin girls you get rejected light skin girls we get uplifted but at the same time black girls all together get hated disrespected fetished and stereotyped. Who has taught us to hate ourselves? who has taught us to hate eachother? society has its beauty standard that causes some lightsskins to look down on darkskins and some darkskins to dislike lightsskins society takes what makes us beautiful and unique uses it to pin us against each other we have so many diffrent shades shapes and sizes. And now we got big booty verses little booty, curvy verses thick and lightsskins verses dark skins and most of these made by men and there fetishes or whatever the beauty standard is for that moment.

End for now
Hey love I'm done for now but no would like you to share your thoughts on colorism and your experiences also put what ever the hell you want in the comment section.