Mega Walls Mega Wins Mega.... Yeah.

*everyone sits in Stampy's house in Stampy's Lovely World*

Me- Okay, we have another dare!

Lee- I can guess who this dare is from.

Everyone- @resressrs!

Res- *appears next to Squid* Hey, Squid. Great job in the Hunger Games.

Squid- *fist bumps Res* Thanks!

Sarah- Can you just read the dare so we can get it over with?

Res- *hold a hands up in defeat* Okay, okay, fine! *takes out index card* I dare you all to play Mega Walls!! Of course, you'll be transported into the game and Peggy, Darkness and Sadness can't use their powers. And I also dare Darkness and Sadness to transform into humans for the game.

Darkness and Sadness- WHAT?! *changes into humans*

Sadness- *has on a blue and white shirt, blue hair, denim shorts and white shoes*

Darkness- *has on a purple shirt, black pants, dark brown hair and black shoes*

Peggy- Time for sweet, sweet revenge! *smiles evilly at Squid*

Squid- *eyes grow wide 0_0* Oh, no.

Me- If you don't know what Mega Walls is, I'll explain. Mega Walls is a PvP game where there are four teams. Each team gets ten minutes to mine and craft and gear up before battle. Basically, when those ten minutes are up, walls sort of drop down giving people the opportunity to attack other teams. The goal is to try and kill other teams' withers. If you kill the withers, it stopped that team from respawning when they die. Once you can attack other teams, you get twenty minutes until the death match.

Res- MinePeggy and I will choose your teams. You'll also be paired up with other Minecraft players.

Me- Darkness and Lee are on team blue.

Lee- *high-fives Darkness* Yes! The color of my power!

Res- Squid and Amy are on team red.

Amy- *cheers with Squid* The color of my power!

Me- Stampy and Sarah are on team green.

Stampy- *high-fives Sarah* We can win this!

Res- And finally, Peggy and Sadness are on team yellow.

Peggy- Oh, we are so going to win this!

*at mega walls*

*at le blue team*

Darkness- I'm getting used to living in this human form, I have mined twenty pieces of iron!

Lee- Hand the iron to me! I'll make iron armor! I have fifty pieces of iron! *makes iron armor and weapons and hands some to Darkness*

*at le red team*

Squid- I have almost everything we need for battle.

Amy- Good. I have a stack of food, so we're set for that.

*at le green team*

Stampy- Me and some other teammates are guarding the wither.

Sarah- Okay, keep it up! I'm making armor so we'll be set.

*at le yellow team*

Sadness- This is so much fun! I'm getting used to being a human! I already made some armor and weapons.

Peggy- Great! I'm guarding the wither so pass me some armor.

Me- Ten minutes is up! You can attack other teams!

Res- YES!! GO SQUID!!

Squid- *smiles while slaying other teams yes that gives you a great reason to smile*

Stampy- *gets enchanted flower and attacks people with hipper power!!!*

Sadness- *tries to kill people with a sword but stabs herself instead and respawns*

Sarah- *kills the yellow team's wither* *kills Peggy*

Sadness- *explodes from TNT*

*ten people from the green team die*

*six people from the yellow team die*

Stampy- DIE!! *kills four people from the blue team*

*twenty minutes later*

Me- Okay, everybody's withers are gone, so this is the death match, surprisingly, only Sarah, Darkness, Amy, Lee, Stampy and Squid are left! Actually, it's not surprising because I wrote this!

Squid- *to me* If your writing this, then let my team win!

Amy- Yeah!

Lee- No, mine!!

Stampy- No, my team!

Sarah- Yeah, our team!

Darkness- I believe that mine and Lee's team shall win, for I am an Endertwin.

Me- STOP IT! I DECIDE WHO WINS!! NOW FIGHT!!!

Amy- *gets poisoned and killed by Lee*

Darkness- *goes on rage and kills Squid and Sarah*

Squid- NO!! MY WINNING STREAK!!

Sarah- You only had one win!!

Squid- We only had one other game! It was a winning streak.

Sarah- Was. Now, Stampy's going to win. GO, STAMPS!!

Stampy- *kills Lee and Darkness using hippie power and poison*

Sarah and Stampy- YES!! *does victory dance* GREEN TEAM RULES!!

Everyone- *teleports back to Stampy's house in Stampy's Lovely World.

Res- Great job, green team! Okay, I have to get going, but I'll be back. *smiles evilly and walks away*

Peggy- Should we be scared.

Me- *casual* Yep. Well, that's it for this dare! I'm sure Res will be back soon, but that doesn't mean that your dares or questions won't appear! Please comment your questions and dares and we'll answers your questions and do your dares!

Stampy- Farewell, readers and writers!Stampy out! Byeeeeeeee!

Me- *facepalms* Okay, MinePeggy. Stay calm. *takes a deep breath* Well, I guess-

Lee- Lee out!!

Me- Really?! I'm going insane!! *sighs* *glares at Lee and Stampy ~_~* Peggy out.