Ch. 1

Meryl's pov:

It was 5 days after the finale and Jenna and I are headed to Hawaii for vacation!! I am so excited for the trip but I am so sad. I will miss the love of my life, Maks. We went on our first actual date last night after the last interview for the day. It felt great to be finally out for dinner, with not a care in the world. Maks is my best friend and I don't want to leave him today. We pulled up to the airport and he ran around to my side of the car to open the door for me. But this time, instead of giving him my hand, I got out of the car and gave him a kiss on the lips. I didn't care who saw it, I was going to miss him so much. "What was that for?" Said Maks. "I am just going to miss you so much!" I started to get teary eyed. " Aww babe, I will be right her for you when you get back, I promise!" I just nod. We walk into the airport and check in. I am regretting walking up to the counter because this is my last chance to see Maks before I board the plane.

Maks pov:

What Meryl didn't know was that I had a surprise for her. "Two tickets to Hawaii please!" I asked the lady at the counter. Meryl gave me a confused look. Right at that moment Val showed up with my suitcase. "Here is your suitcase bro, have a great time in Hawaii," Val said. Right then and there Meryl broke down crying and jumped into my arms. I hugged so tight. Once she stopped crying she asked, "How long have you been planning this?" "Since the day you told me you were headed to Hawaii with Jenna." "Ohhh Maks, your are thee best boyfriend every!" Meryl said. The vey next second her lips met mine and everything was right in the world.

Meryl's pov:

As soon as we boarded the plane, he took out his Ipod and headphones. He put and earbud in my ear and put the other one in his. We listen to all of the songs we dance to on dwts, and a lot of others. Maks sat in the middle of Jenna and I. Jenna was watching a movie the whole time. It was like 1 in the morning so I was getting tired. Maks noticed and instantly put his arm around me and soon after that we were both close to falling asleep. The last thing I heard was the song Marry Me by Jason Derulo. "105 is the number that comes to my head. When i think of all the years I want to spend with you!" I thought Maks was asleep, but I was wrong. He leaned over and said, "The song is completely true!"