Ch. 3

Maks pov:

As soon as we get to the hotel, I start getting ready. I shower and then start getting dressed. After I finish doing my hair, I go out to find Meryl and Jenna on the bed just talking. Once they see me, Jenna gets up and goes to the bathroom to shower, leaving the suite to just Meryl and I. As Jenna walks by she gives me this giant smile. All I can do is give her a confused face. I go and sit on the bed by Meryl. "Hey, Mer," I say. "Hi my teddy bear." I give her a peck on the lips, but then after we pulled apart she leans in for more. Which was a few kisses turned into a full-blown make-out session. We have never kissed like this before. I have never kissed like this before.

Jenna's pov:

"Hey Meryl, do you have shampoo I forg....." I walk out of the bathroom to find them making-out. Man I can't wait for Val to be here. I decide to clear my throat to get there attention. She looks up at me with an embarrassed face. "You don't have to look at me like that Meryl, I know you love each other and you both have seen Val and I make-out before!" I give her a giant smile. "Sorry to bother you guys, but Meryl do you have shampoo I can borrow" "Of course," she says while she gets up to go get it. "Maks, you know Meryl's birthday is coming up while we are on this trip right?" I ask him while Meryl is in the other room. "I would never forget my Mer Bear's birthday. I already have her presents picked out, I will just go with Val one day and bye them!" Maks tells me. "Good to hear my bestfriend is taken care of!" I say right before Meryl comes back with shampoo. "Thank you Meryl, I will tell you when I am out of the shower so you can get in the bathroom to start getting ready."

Meryl's pov:

As soon as Jenna finished talking, she started towards the bathroom door and right before she closed it she said,"I already know what you are going to do as soon as I shut the door!" she puckered up her lips after she said that. Maks and I just bust out laughing. I wanted to make-out again but this time, I just gave him a peck on the lips. We sat cuddled together just talking. "What was your first thought when you first saw me walk in that door on dwts for the first time?" I asked him. "I was speechless and I was in shock about how lucky I was going to get to go on that journey with you." "Probably the best way to put it is it was like Christmas morning, what about you?" He said. "I though you were the sexiest, most handsome guy I have ever saw. You were the most beautiful mark I ever seen!" I said back to him. We just sat there in silence both thinking about what each other said, with the biggest smile on our faces. To break the silence, I asked if we could turn on the radio. as soon as Maks turned it on the song playing was Feels So Close by Calvin Harris. That was the song to our tango from week 6. Maks got off the bed and stood up in front of me and said, "May have this dance my lady!" "Forever and always babe," I said back. We danced to this song better then we did the first time. It had even bigger chemistry the it did before.