Chapter 2

Jack gulped as he stared at the other seasons. Unlike him, they were all adults and towered over him. Poppy was the spirit of spring. She looked sweet on the outside with her pale green dress but she was really bossy and could get pretty mean if you did something she didn't like. Next, you had Sol; he was the spirit of summer. He was a large, blonde, man with broad shoulders. Every time Jack had seen him he'd always looked angry. And lastly, there was Autumn; he was always the quietest out of the three, but he was the one who probably hated Jack the most. Any time Jack started winter before fall was over Autumn got angry. And that is exactly what he had just done.

"Um... hey guys..." he rubbed the back of his neck. Jack already knew how this was going to go. The seasons had gotten angry at him many times before, and every time it always ended with him getting hurt. "Can I... uh do something for you?"

Autumn glared at him "Kid, we both know that you're stepping on my turf." He gestured at the snow around him "It isn't even Halloween yet! What are you thinking?!"

Jack took a step back "Well... after the whole situation with Pitch, the Guardians are trying to make this Christmas really special so... North asked to spread snow all over the globe and well... It's going to take a long time for me to do that so they suggested I start now... I'm sorry Autumn it's only for this year then I'll..."

"Shut it Frost." Sol interrupted. "This isn't just because of you messing up fall. In fact, we've all had some beef with you for a long time and we're here to settle it." the three of the started walking closer to Jack. They continued to push him back until he bumped into a tree.

Poppy glared at him "Ever sense you became a Guardian you just think you're all that! All three of us have waited for centuries to be chosen to be Guardians. And then here you came and just stole all of the attention! Well no more!" Suddenly a vine sprouted from the ground and grabbed onto his legs. "Why would they even make you a Guardian of childhood anyway? All your season is good for is killing people. Including children!"

He looked down in shame as he struggled against the vine to no avail. It kept pulling on his limbs until he was flat on his back with his wrists and ankles shackled down. Jack watched in horror as Autumn picked up his staff from the ground and started twirling it in his hands.

Sol cracked his knuckles and rolled up his sleeves. "We'll show those Guardians who really deserves to be a part of the group!" all he had to do was simply touch his hand to Jack's face and the boy let out a scream. As the spirit of summer Sol had power over heat. This did not go at all well with Jack's ice powers. Of course, this is nothing that Sol hadn't done to him before. Over the years Sol would love to sneak up behind him and give him a nice burn on his neck before running off.

From this point it only got worse. It seemed that the three spirits had been holding grudges for longer then he had thought. Poppy and Autumn kicked him over and over again breaking several bones including his legs. At one-point Sol tore off his hoodie and turned him onto his stomach. He placed his hands on his back and caused his skin to burn. The smell of burning flesh pierced Jack's nose as he screamed in agony. Of course, he knew that no one would come to save him.

It all got so much worse though when Autumn took Jack's staff and broke it over his knee. Jack's screams intensified as he lost the connection with his staff. Poppy looked at him in horror "You idiot! That's the only thing that keeps the kid's powers in check!" She turned to the sky and watched in fear as it started to darken, and the snow fall intensified.

Sol grimaced "The Guardians are going to know something's up for sure now."

Autumn nodded "Let's get out of here!"

Poppy quickly undid the bonds holding Jack and Sol threw the hoodie back onto the spirit of winter. Autumn gave the boy one more kick "Don't you dare tell those Guardians who did this. Or else!" The three spirits then quickly fled. Jack just stayed there lying in the snow as tears dripped from his eyes and froze to his cheek. All he wanted to do was rest. His eyes started to get heavy as he could feel more blood dripping from his body.

(A/N - Sorry this chapter is shorter. Thanks for reading! :) Bye!)