Main Designers - HIRING

Are you interested in becoming a main designer? Have a look at the job description and requirements to see if you're eligible!

DESCRIPTION/RULES:

1. You'll need to design covers on-demand. You can negotiate the deadline with your clients, of course ;)

2. You'll receive payment if you so choose - you can also decide what payment you want.

3. You can choose a backup designer for yourself. This person will take over your cover orders when you're too busy. This is optional.

4. Please reply 'accepted' to cover requests if you decide to accept them.

5. If you're going to be busy or on hiatus for more than 2 weeks, PLEASE fill out the form in the 'Temporary Leave' chapter.

6. If you want to leave CoverMart, please fill out the form in the 'Permanent Leave' chapter.

7. If you don't respond to cover requests for more than one month without informing me, I reserve the right to take over your cover requests and/or withdraw your position as a main designer.

NOTE: If you want to choose your own backup designer, they have to read and fill out the form in the Backup Designer's chapter.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Enjoy making covers :P

2. Have an email address that you can use to send covers to clients

3. Be active on Wattpad (be online at least once a week, please)

4. Follow this account and @starlit_darkness

APPLICATION FORM:

SEND THIS FORM TO MY EMAIL: covermartx@yahoo.com

Username:
Name:
Email (for sending covers):
How active are you?
Genres accepted for covers:
Payment:
Backup designer (optional):

Please attach a collage of your covers in the email. It'll also be used as your samples if you're accepted.

IF YOU'RE ACCEPTED, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PM FROM ME ON WATTPAD. YOUR PROFILE WILL BE ADDED TO THE COVERMART BOOK IMMEDIATELY. YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED AS OPEN FOR REQUESTS.

I will not accept forms sent in the comments or by PM. This is to avoid awkwardness when it comes to accepting applicants or not.