Us pt.2

Her lips kissed his tip before parting as they took in the tip of his cock, her tongue circling the bulbous head. Her hand secured his base and the other fondled with his balls.

His deep sigh of relief had her getting comfortable, stopping slightly and laying down across the couch before taking his thing back on her mouth, moving up and down, he was long and had girth, she could barely force half of him in without choking, probably because he knew her limitations or just didn't expect much of her he resisted pushing himself to the back of her throat.

He had limits himself however, when she bobbed her head he hissed, cursing slight before pulling her hair together in a fist, not tight enough to hurt her just enough to be in control of her movements. He moved her head up and down, she took half of him in, any more and he'd risk her gagging too much. But he didn't mind, he filled her mouth and she was surprisingly good, she was sloppy. She bobbed her head on her own, making sure to cover his length in her saliva, her hand that secure his base, stroked the length she couldn't fit in her throat.

He groaned, biting his lip as she continued "That's my girl.." He heard himself mutter as she focused on his tip, sucking back to saliva and tracing her tongue all over his length. He reached under her, into her shorts and entered a single digit, she was wet, his finger slipped in with little effort and her walls were tight.

Another sound from the hallway and she was first to move, sitting up and he only his his fully erect cock under his shirt, unable to bend it into his shorts. Her little dog, a poodle, waled around the hallway and wagged her tail happily at the two.

He didn't know why but he waited till the dog turned away he got up, cock out, and placed it at her lips and placed his hand on her head. She parted her lips again, licking down his shaft before taking him in, her hand jerking him off in her mouth as she bobbed again. As much as she tried his cock remained stubborn.

This time it was her Grandmother that slowly moved from her seat, two rooms down, put in the yard, seated with another one of the dogs. Deciding not to risk it he pulled out from her lips and painfully tucked himself back in his shorts. And sat down normally. She on the other hand still sat with her legs open facing him.

She seemed content but he couldn't be, for Gods Sake he was hard as hell and he couldn't get this down himself for now.

When the senior lady went back to her seat at the yard he climbed between her legs, pushing her underwear aside again and kissed her, one hand lifted her right leg, the other gripped his shaft and positioned himself at her core, doping two digits in before whispering in her ears " This right hurt." He waited for her nod and slid himself, his tip her, gritting his teeth and groaning and the massive restricted feeling. Her walls stretched around his tip, her face was at a lost for words and indifferent, one minute she was in pleasure then she shifted and looked to be in pain. He kissed her all over , playing with her breast again, trying to tale the pain away from her, and himself, Dear God she was tight!

He tried moving deeper again and he had to rest his head on the arm rest of the couch, it was lie forcing himself Intl a Keyhole. He looked at her again and she couldn't take it, he pulled out and kissed her, his shaft pressed between her folds and his length along her stomach, his tip rubbing her belly button.

He got off her, gritting slightly, he was sure if he continued she wouldn't be the only one bleeding. Normally he made girls, no matter how experienced, feel like it was their first time now she made him feel like he was pushing himself into a steel pipe.

He leaned on the other side of the couch, his cock glistening as it stood straight up in the air.

Her Grandmother called her again, this time she was out there for a while, he had time to get his bearings, tucking himself in his boxers after sitting there for what felt like an hour of nothing, his erection subsiding.

Her father had gotten up and went out there as well, her neighbour had called for the man. So now with both adults out the house basically he didn't know what to do-

She strides over to him with determination before trowing both her legs on either side of him, mounting him and placing her lips on his, the kiss was passionate and hot, his hands moved to rake her top off and she did the same for him. The part of his mind that hadn't fully done a 180° from bored to f'cking her in the living room with her father two rooms over, he remembered the father was right now, down a shorter hall.

He stopped stripping her and just kissed her, is grinded her pelvis on his and his own genital betrayed him, disregarding his please for it to remain flaccid but instead in sprung to life, hitting her core, through the fabric he could still feel her wetness. She moaned into his lips before jumping off him as her father was just out the door.

Now it was his turn to be affected, he hunched over to hide his hard on, focusing on the dog at his feet, suddenly very intrigued by her soft fur. Peeking up he was meant by her smiling sweetly at him.

When she came back he pulled her into his arms "Your a bad influence." He chucked "I know, its my job kitty." He kissed her neck before glancing at the digital clock on her lock screen that read 6:15PM.

He'd have to leave soon, he fell back into the couch and opened his arms, she looked st him skeptical, he rolled his eyes "I'll have to leave soon, and I have yet to cuddle a h my Kitten." She smiled and dived into his arms and wrapped herself around him.

####

"Us" has been finished and this was actually requested from A friend, prior to me informing them about the boom. Well Hope you enjoy, comment, Vote that'd be much appreciated.

~B.I