Inappropriate

Suggested scenario. Hope I did well. Enjoy

#####

Nia looked herself over in the mirror once more, the pencil skirt and belly skin blouse hugged her figure to ever curve and dip in her figure, though it looked okay she wasn't a fan of how it had a dip in the chest area, too much cleavage and she wasn't a fan of how large her breast were, but he was and she still didn't know why. Tonight shed be wearing full white, her theme for the night was innocence, though from the look I his eyes she couldn't tell of she was pulling it off.

She bent over slightly to pull the skirt, it couldn't reach her knees no matter how much she tried. But that didn't change the fact that his eyes are focused on her, she was finally getting the attention she wanted.

He cleared his throat, maybe he thought she didn't notice him in the doorway in nothing more than black sweats that hung off his hips and a very bare chest, she didn't stare too much, he would've realized she was being spiteful.

Fully entering the room, she turned to him and all too eagerly took in his bare upper half, his chest, his abs and the V line that led to her curiosity along. He didn't hide the fact he was looking her over, he eyed her cleavage, then her bare tummy and a bit of her exposed hips and the white lace that peeked underneath the pencil skirt.

After giving her another once over his hazel eyes met hers, his a bit darker "And where exactly are you going" he gave her another once over and shook his head clean of his distracting thoughts and looked back at her again " dressed like that no less." He said, the strictness in his voice straining against the base of his voice.

He folded his arms over his chest and got comfy in the doorway, leaning against the frame, waiting an answer.

His figure was tempting, normally she'd jumper him the minute he walked pass their room like that but not this time. A idea had sprouted in her mind and she was determined to go through with it.

Smirking at him she placed a her left hand on her hip and the other poked her cheek and she pretended to think before smiling Innocently at him "I'm going out of course." " Sure, after you get changed." His reply was blunt and he was almost out the door when she asked "And why can't I wear this?" She puckered her lips at him and put both hands on her lips and leaned forward, her cleavage in clear view for him.

"Simple, I said so, What Daddy says goes snowflake." He replied and faced her again, now looking completely unfazed by her previous advances "I'm no damn snowflake, I'm a damn storm and I will unleash all my fury on you if you don't answer me." OK at this point screw her plan, he'd basically called her weak, something she wouldn't stand for.

Rolling his eyes, she watched as they darkened as he advanced in two easy strides from the door to her " Sure you can be the blizzard that resides in the cold of my heart." He said in a light tone before he continued to push her back, but she was smart enough to change course from the wall but something hit the back of her knee and she fell back on the bed and she cursed mentally.

He was on top in no time, one leg between hers almost rubbing her through her underwear and one of his hands hiked up her skirt then her blouse "And what your wearing is inappropriate, to say the least. Imagine if I didn't have some restraint." He chuckled at her ear and she could feel the pool in her panties as he kissed her earlobe and sucked at her neck.

Her breathing became forced and she tried laughing it off "Ha! You couldn't do shit either way." She challenged and she bit her lip not to moan as his  hand that had been successful on basically leaving her bare to him had dipped into her panties and the sound of her wetness wasn't so subtle.

"So I didn't do this?" She could hear the smirk in his words. She continued to challenge him, she'd already started and although she knew better, she didn't stop talking "Nah, I was thinking about somebody else." She gritted her teeth as his fingers curled into her and he found her sweet spot "Oh really, guess I'll have to fix that." He chuckled, the sound rumbling out his chest.

What had she gotten herself into. Nia bit her lip, she was not about to lose to him but she wasn't about to let him know she was enjoying this. His mouth was her weakness at this point, his tongue darted along her skin, shivers racked her body as his fingers moved in a slow torturous pace and she wasn't going to bed, Nope, shed be stubborn and that would probably be the death of her.

Or not.

He'd probably be the death of her.

And her Stubbornness would be the motive.

He sat up between her legs, her thighs on either side of his hips. He gave her panting form a once over and pulled her top off and then her bra, her skirt and parties had been discarded somewhere in the room but  neither of them cared about the nuisance, clothes had never been so unwanted.

He was on her again, one hand cupped one of her large mounds the other found residence between her folds, his middle fingers and ring finger curled once again into her, his thumb circling her clit. Her hips jerked at the action and she groaned in frustration, his pace was still slow, his tongue teased her, circling her nipple but never meeting the spot that needed it most.

He chuckled and kissed her neck once again "Still thinking about somebody else.." He licked up her neck and she almost begged him to stop teasing her, almost, the attitude she'd been born with was first "Sorry your so damn annoying I can't think straight..." Technically she wasn't lying, he was making it hard for her to think at his point and his fingers had finally picked up pace, through all this she could almost feel his hard on, she tried reaching for it but he pinned both her hands with one of his and continued to assault her body but he couldn't hold back all the while, his fingers were rapid and knew where to touch and she soon felt the knot in her stomach and it was coming alright. Soon she would be too.

As she could feel her self about to come undone his touch left her.  She groaned in frustration and wanted to reach out and scratch his eyes out "You dick!" She hissed at him as he pinned her hands on her chest "I've been called worst." She froze, his breath brushed over her labia and his tongue licked up the juices that escaped and she couldn't hold it anymore.

She moaned.

The sound rang around the room as threw her head back and arched off the bed, his hands now held her hips down as she grabbed a fist of his curly hair. His mouth covered her entirety and his tongue darted into her, licking around her walls before he pulled back and sucked onto her folds, chuckling as she grinded onto his mouth.

He'd surely be the death of her.

Nia moaned shamelessly as he devoured her, his tongue worked in and out of her, licking up her wetness and sucking her folds and sucking onto her clit. Her toes curled and as he latched back onto her womanhood, she came. Her climax came crashing down on her as she came, in his mouth. And as she went about her high, she felt him swallow, slurping up ever drop of her then licking her clean.

Nia laid on the bed, legs spread as her area probably glistening with her juices and she was stark naked and tired, he on the other hand looked refreshed, his tongue darted from his pink lips and licked them clean and his eyes held a pride and mischief in them, he smiled as he covered her up "Point, Daddy. Now sleep." She couldn't argue as he pulled her covered back and his lips met hers, the lips down there that shivered at the contact. She groaned as he covered her and left the room.

Now how was she supposed to sleep like this?

#####

Hope you guys/girls enjoyed and sorry for the wait.
Till next time.

~B.I