airplanes

three months passes.

now, everyone knows about him.

and also, annie is locked underground. i am still surprised that she is a female titan.

i join the survey cops. eren is under captain levi's eyes. yes, he joins the survey cops. and so is mikasa, sasha, connie, jean, and many others.

"(y/n)."

i turn around and see eren.

"hey."

"what's on your mind?" he asks.

"nothing." i reply.

he steps closer to me and hugs me. his body is so warm.

"can we stay like this forever?" i ask him.

he kisses my shoulder, "without asking that question, i will stay forever, in any condition, as long as i'm with you."

i pull out from the hug and put my hands around his neck. he then puts his hand on my waist.

"how can you turn into a titan?" i ask him.

eren bits his lower lip, "i don't know. maybe because of my ambition. but, i have a dream, a strange dream. in that dream, my father is giving me serum or something ... i don't quite remember, sorry,"

i kiss him, "it's okay."

he hugs me again, "if i'm dead, i can't see airplanes with you. i can't marry you, and i can't build family with you."

i hit eren playfully.

we laugh together. we are so happy. i wish that we can be like this forever.

i look into his green eyes and take a deep breath, "i love you."

his eyes widens.

"what?" i raise my eyebrows.

he shakes his head, "i'm just surprised."

"i love you, (y/n)."