The Interview

The sound of the beeping alarm woke you up. Your eyes lazily opened as you began to stretch. You then got up off your bed and tiredly walked to the bathroom, rubbing your eyes.

~timeskip - after morning routine~

"You nervous?" your friend f/n asked.

"Yeah, quite nervous" you chuckled.

"Well don't be,  you'll  do awesome and good luck because you'll need it" f/n said with a bit of agitation in their voice. You sat on the couch silently wondering why they seem agitated. "What's wrong?" You asked concern. They  didn't respond with words but a sigh.

"I must go now... Just call me when your done with the interview alright?" Was all f/n said before hanging up. You just sat there confused and looked at your phone. It was now nine-thirty-five and you wondered what time you had to go for the meeting.

You went to check your calendar to see nothing for the interview so you decided to get up and get ready to go so you didn't have to be "late".

...

Hoping in your car, you drove out of the driveway and down the road to find your destination.  After a few minutes of driving you finally got to the place and hopped out of your car. "here goes nothing" you say to yourself and walked towards the red doors.

Opening doors, you saw a few children walking around the school probably heading to their classes. You walked forward to a student in a red dress unsure where the office was.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where the office is?" You asked as the little girl looked up at you. Her eyes seem to sparkle even though they seem to be like... Two dark abysses. She nodded and smiled.

You smiled back and followed her down the hall, through the yellow doors then to the right and kept walking forward before turning right, left then you were at the office door. You looked down at the girl who led you and smiled.

"Thank you" you thanked.

"No problem miss!" She said in an unusual voice and went in the office. You raised a brow and followed behind seeing a man with brown hair, wore a grey striped sweater with grey pants and brown shoes. He was facing his back towards you while talking to a student in front of him.

"Now run along and head to class, but don't run because it's against the rules" he said and turned around. He looked at you for a second before looking down at the student who led you here.

"Hello Mr. principle!" She greeted.

"Good morning, shouldn't you be in class by now Playtime?" The what seems like the principle sternly said. You were confused by this point and you weren't the one to judge but you knew "Playtime" wasn't usual name to give for a child. You were going to speak when she beat you to it "I know but I was helping this lady to your office" Playtime said, pointing her index figure towards you.

"Alright, go to class" The principle said as the girl skipped out of here. You stood there silently unsure what to do. He looks at you and smiled before taking a seat then gestured you to take a seat. You nodded and took a seat that was in front of the desk.

"It's great to meet you Miss l/n, your early" The principle calmly said.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know what time this interview was on and I didn't want to be late" you apologized with a hint of nervousness. The principle chuckled and shook his head. "Well since your here we can start the interview" he said with a smile.

~smol time skip~

"This is the science room where you would be teaching" he said opening the door with the number "99" on it, which confused you.

"I thought you said I was a teacher aide" you asked confused. Though your answer was soon answered when you walked into the classroom to see the teacher asleep and the children in the classroom mucking around.

As soon as they see the principle,  they went silent and sat at their desks. You raised a brow at this in surprise.

The principle then cleared his throat,  waking up the female teacher. "oh, Hello Prince (which I hear people call the principle) what might be the reason your doing here?" she said while looking at me.

"just showing miss l/n here around the schoolhouse" Prince said as she nodded. You gave a little wave and got a wave in return.

"well then I am Mrs White or Roselia, the science teacher" she greeted with a grin. You nodded and greeted yourself. The principle then told you that it was time to show you the rest of the school and both of you went off.

He showed you the rested of the schoolhouse, introducing you to each teach and showing you where each classroom was.

"now just one teacher and classroom" The Principle calmly spoke. By the time both you and Prince got there it was lunch time. Children sped walk out of the classrooms with excitement and went straight to lunch. Prince knocked on the door and you heard a low-slow-squidward like voice.

The principle of the thing held the door open then gestured you to go in first. As you thanked him and walked into the room seeing an almost bald man with a ruler in hand. "Baldi this is our new science teacher miss l/n, y/n and y/n this is Baldi the math teacher" Prince introduced.

"nice to meet you Baldi" you smiled and got a nod for a response. The principle gave him  a look that you couldn't really see. "this is it for the interview, and hoped that we get to see you tomorrow" Prince said and opened the door for you.