Chapter 1:Betrayal

"How could you do this to me..." A woman said while covering her wounded stomach while standing near the edge of a cliff under the light of the moon.
"I didn't know I was raising a white eyed wolf under my roof all along."

"Well, I guess you weren't smart enough to notice Mei Xiran, or should I say, sister." Said another woman while smiling evilly at the wounded woman.
"You will regret this Mei Lan!" Said Mei Xiran.
"Ohh will I? After all, everything that you owned will become mine after your death." Replied Mei Lan.

"Don't you mean ours Lan'er?" A new voice spoke.

"You...." Xiran said with a shaky voice that didn't conceal her animosity towards the new comer.
"All this time...Hahahahahahah!" Xiran laughed mockingly at herself seeing her fiancee, now ex fiancee, Lee Shunke standing together with the sister that betrayed her.

"And here I thought I was able to touch your heart for you to agree to be my fiancee... i guess not."

"Your a fool Mei Xinran. To think that I will like much less love someone like you whose always emotionless, cold, and strict. The only reason why I agree to the engagement in the first place is because our company is nearing bankrupcy and only you can help it. But now... I guess there will be a change of leadership in MGlobal. Don't you think so?" Said Lee Shunke.

"After your death, MGlobal and Shu-gege's company will be merged as one as we get married..and all of those years that I have to suffer to act as your good little sister will be paid." Said Mei Lan.

"Hahahahahha" Mei Xinran cackled ominously.
"Idiotic Fools!"smiling evilly Xinran said venomously to them" I will not let you benefit from all my hardwork! I'd rather it be detroyed than to let you have it!"

And with that, Xinran showed and pressed a green buttoned detonator from her pocket. As an excellent busines woman and inventor, Mei Xinran always have back up plans in case her life is in danger...she planted bombs in every buildings and places she owned...and signed documents that stated that all her money in the bank will be donated to their designated orphanages after her death. And as she pressed the button, all the bombs she placed exploded dying the sky black in different places all around the globe.

"Noo!!!" Mei Lan shouted but it is all too late, all their hardwork to scheme and kill Mei Xinran had gone to waste for they weren't able to gain even a single coin.
"You!" Lee Shunke took out a gun, and aimed it at Mei Xinran. But before he can shot her Xinran jumped off the cliff.
"In this life and the next, anyone who bullies me will be trampled a thousand fold!"
While falling Xinran laughed at them mockingly before closing her eyes.

Author: After this chapter will be the start of Mei Xinran's adventures.Don't be shy to comment about what do you think and if you have any suggestions for the next chapters.

White eyed wolf: people who bites the hand that feeds them, ungrateful people.