Chapter 2: Meeting Juli

"In this life and the next, anyone who bullies me will be trampled a thousand fold!"
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
Synchronization Complete.

"Hello host! I am system 003, the revenge extraction system! And from today onwards system and host will be partners! Let's have a merry journey together!" A cute voice of a child said in her mind. Before she lost all conscious.

When she woke up, Mei Xinran found herself inside a white-colored room, all alone while laying on a white king-size bed. Sitting up, she continued to survey her surroundings. Suddenly...

"How are right now host? Are you feeling better now?" A voice of a child was heard.

"Who are? Show yourself!"

Suddenly a cute baby red fox popped in front of Xinran.

"Hello host!!! I am system 003 , the revenge extraction system!" The fox said happily

This startled Xinran.
How was the fox able to speak when it didn't even opened its mouth? Thought Xinran.

"Wait a minute,a revenge extraction system? I'm bound to a system? ...
When? How?" Asked Xinran.

"When I was wandering and a
host-less artificial intelligence system looking for a suitable host... I passed by host's area and I was attracted to host's accumulated hatred that's why I decided to bound myself to host!" Said the voice.

" I see... If I am your host and you are my system. Then, what should I call you?"

"I am system 003 the revenge extraction system, aside from this, I don't have any name. Host can name me whatever you like!"

"Then I shall call you Juli...
Do you like it?"

"I like it host!" Juli said while floating around Xinran.

"I'm glad that you like. Now please tell me what is the purpose of bounding yourself to me? What am I suppose to do?"

"Ohh! I almost forgot about that *sweatdrops*. Ahhem.. host will be travelling through different dimensions and fullfil the regrets of the personas that host will occupy. In every mission completed corresponding points will be given. And as host completes more worlds. The level of difficulty of the worlds will rise, starting from F class to SSS class worlds. And once host achieve a total of 100 M points, all of host's garnered talents and skills with the addition of 3 wishes, that the god system will grant, will be given to host." Juli explained

"I see..." Xinran contemplates about the given infos for some minutes.

"Host seems to be taking the situation lightly."

"Don't misunderstand me... it's not that I am not shocked by all of this because I actually am, it's just that I already experienced death... so meeting you doesn't scare me that much. Anyway, will I be punished if I didn't complete the missions?"

"Host target is to complete the main missions, so if a main mission is incomplete, there will be consequences. On the otherhand, on side missions it is okay not to complete all of them, there will be no penalties for an uncompleted side missions till host enters D class worlds and above. Different missions have different penalties. The system will announce if a world is completed or not. And if host completes a world , host can choose to stay or leave it." Juli replied.

"What's the use of points? Do you have a store where I can buy stuffs?"

"There is, but it can't be opened till host completes the first world."

"I see, where am I by the way? And when will I begin?"

"Ohh!!! I'm sorry host!😅 I forgot to tell host that host is currently in Juli's private lounge, this is where host can stay after every missions. And we can start our mission when host is ready!"

"If that's the case, then what are we waiting for? Take me to our first world Juli."

"Roger that host!!!"

Initiating transfer, 3..2...1...

"Goodluck host!"