Chapter 24:

"I wish that guy would've just stayed wherever he was before. I feel like I'm going to lose Namjoon to him." Jungkook cried out against Taehyungs chest. The man did his best to comfort his best friend. "You won't lose him, he loves you Jungkook." He said quietly but, Jungkook shook his head. "No, he doesn't. If he did, then he wouldn't have feelings for Jin.." Jungkook said just as Yoongi walked into the room. He sighed when he saw how bad Jungkook was. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to Taehyung. "He thinks he's going to lose Namjoon to Jin," Taehyung said, feeling sad for his best friend. Yoongi put a hand on Jungkooks back to try and comfort him a bit while he spoke. "You won't lose Namjoon. Jin was just a past love. I don't think he has feelings for Jin anymore because he loves you so much. He just doesn't know how to deal with emotions and feelings as well as other people. The reason he said he has feelings for Jin, is because he hasn't seen him in so long and he feels all these past emotions hitting him. You just have to give him a day or two."

Jungkook sat up while wiping his eyes. "Really?" He asked, sniffling and looking at the older man. Yoongi nodded then felt Jungkook attack him with a hug. "Thank you." The brown-haired man said, his head against Yoongi's shoulder. "You're welcome." He said as Jungkook pulled away. "Also, I don't want to be alone so, could I sleep in your room?" Jungkook asked, looking between the two. Yoongi nodded, "You and Taehyung can sleep in here. I'll go sleep on the floor in Yoonha's room." He said and stood up. "No. The bed is big enough." Taehyung said as he grabbed Yoongis's arm. The older man knelt next to Taehyung and kissed his plump pink lips. "Good night baby, I love you." He said then stood back up to leave the room shutting the door behind him. Taehyung huffed and then pouted before he looked at Jungkook. "Sorry for asking, if you want me to I'll just go back downstairs," Jungkook said while moving towards the edge of the bed so he could get up but, Taehyung tackled him into the bed. "No, stay." He said while giggling. Jungkook smiled at his best friend and giggled in response. "Are you sure?" He asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Kook, I'm positive. Plus, Namjoon is downstairs still. Just stay up here with me." Taehyung said again and Jungkook nodded. "You're right." He said with a sigh. "I don't know if Jin is still here either and, I don't want to see either of them right now," Jungkook said, getting under the blankets. Taehyung smiled and got under the blankets after turning off the light. He cuddled up close to Jungkook, getting comfortable. "Taehyung, can I ask you something?" He asked quietly, letting Taehyung cuddle up to him. "Sure, what is it?" Taehyung asks, sitting up on his elbows and looking at Jungkook. The only light in the room was the glow of the white moon coming in through the window. "What if Namjoon doesn't want to get back together with me, what am I going to do? I know you and I talked about dating if we never found someone but, you have Yoongi now. The two of you have a baby together." Jungkook said then sighed while he closed his eyes.

"I just don't want to be alone." He said as he pulled Taehyung back down against him so he could hug him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his best friend. "Remember what Yoongi told you, okay? You're going to get him back, just give him a few days to calm down. Like, when Yoongi and I had that huge fight, we didn't talk for a week." Taehyung said, then smiled to himself. "And look at me and him now, everything is perfect." The man spoke before closing his eyes. "So, do you think taking a break with Namjoon will be good?" He asked, running his fingers through Taehyungs hair. "I don't know. It could help but, it also might not. Just let this whole thing with Jin blow over first. I'm not saying you can't talk to him because you can, but he needs to figure out his feelings." Taehyung said before nuzzling into Jungkooks chest more, getting sleepier. The two men soon fell asleep. Jungkook kept a hold on Taehyung while they slept.