Ron x reader

Requested xx

*****
The yule ball was coming up and you had no date. It was embarrassing every time someone asked who you were going with you had to say no one. You didn't have the courage ask anyone so you were hopeless.

*****
You were in the courtyard finishing some homework when you noticed Ron Wesley heading over to Fleur Delecour  (is that how you spell it?) And her friends. You saw him say something and her friends snickering while she stood there in shock. She replied to what he said then walked away with her friends trailing behind her. You looked at Ron to see him looking distraught. You felt so bad for him but before you knew it you were walking over to him. "Are you ok?" You asked he looked at you with a hard stare. "What do you think? I was just rejected and now I have no one to go to the ball with." He said exasperated. You rubbed his arm comforting him. "I suppose you have a date." He says sadly. "Actually I don't." Ron looks at you hopefully. "Then why don't we go together? As friends I mean." He adds the end bit quickly. You giggle slightly at his dorkyness. "I'll meet you outside the comman room." You then leaned up and kissed his cheek and left. Maybe the ball wouldn't be as bad as you thought.

*****
The yule ball was probably one of the best nights you have had at hogwarts it was so magical. You and Ron danced the night away. It was now the day after the ball. You noticed not alot of people hadn't come down for breakfast. But you saw that a certain Weasley was eating his breakfast at the griffindor table. You walked over and sat across from him. "Morning." You greeted and reached for the tea. "Good morning." He said smiling. You both continued talking and laughing all morning. That's when Ron asked me to hogsmead next weekend. "I'd love to." You couldn't wipe the smile off your face. This definitely had been the best Christmas ever.

Hope you enjoyed xx