Seamus x reader

Requested xx

*****
As you walked out of the slytherin comman room you were greeted by a certain griffindor. He had been annoying you all week. The Irish griffindor had got you detention from your favourite teacher, professor Lupin. Even though you'd think Snape would be a slytherins favourite teacher I always had a love for defence against the dark arts. But in one lesson Lupin had decided to give out partners for our double class. I unfortunately was given Seamus Finnigan. The boy couldn't go 5 minutes without blowing up something. Surprisingly most of the lesson went smoothly key word most. That was until the very last second when we were trying to practice defense spells he decided to make the largest explosion in the history of magic. The professor then proceeded to give the two of us detention when I did absolutely nothing wrong. Just as I was about to complain to Lupin the bell rang and he started ushering people out of the classroom while assigning homework. "Thanks alot Finnigan." I said while shoving his shoulder as I stomped away. Thank Merlin it was lunch.

As I aproached the slytherin table I could already see the smirk forming on Parkinsons' face. We had more of a love/ hate relationship and today I could tell was gonna be more of a hate day. I sat myself down next to Malfoy. "So detention with Lupin and Finnigan eh?" The blonde asked. Unlike you and Pansy, Draco and you were more like siblings. The two of you had been friends since childhood. "Yes. It's tonight and I'm dreading it." You sighed. Zabbani then piped in from across from you." You know Finnigans' supposed to be mad about you right? I heard saint Potter and Weasal teasing him about you." You stared at him in shock. Merlin could this day get any worse.

*****
You arrived to detention on time. You found Lupin sat at his desk scribbling on a piece of parchment but there was no sign of Finnigan. "Take a seat Miss (l/n) while we wait for Mr Finnigan." He said while giving you a slight smile. You sat down at the very front. Lupin then stood up and went to his office. He then came down with two brooms. "I've decided to be nice about this detention as it is you first but if you continue to misbehave your punishments will become more severe. Although I'm sure that won't happen." Lupin then handed you the broom before going back to whatever he had been writing.

You had been sweeping for half an hour when suddenly, the leprechaun ran into the classroom trying to catch his breath. "Your late Mr Finnigan. Detention is finishing in 2 minutes. I think we're going to have to reschedule your detention." Lupin said while rising from his seat. "But sir you don't understand there's a duel going on between two first years, I was trying to separate them but they're not stopping." Seamus spoke while gasping for air. Before you knew it the professor was rushing out of the classroom. "Well that went well." The boy said while laughing. "What are you talon about." He just smiled cheekily. "I've been trying to ask you out for ages but I didn't know how. I knew I'd have to get Lupin out of the room so I asked the Weasley twins for help and here I am." You couldn't help but laugh. His plan was pretty full proof. "Wow who knew you could do something without blowing it up." You giggled at the annoyed expression that appeared on his face. "Very funny aren't you? You never answered my question though. There's a hogsmead trip this Saturday. What do you say?" Seamus asked. You thought over it in your head what was the worst that could happen? "As long as you promise not to blow me up or get me anymore detentions." The Irish bloke smiled lightly. "I promise."

*****
I don't know how I feel about this so sorry if it's crap xx