Part 1: BUILD STRONG TEAM

Commissioner Office

In the heart of the commissioner's office, a somber assembly of law enforcement professionals had convened, brought together by the urgency of an ongoing and sinister series of murders that had plagued the Mahindra Kingdom for the past seven years. The atmosphere was thick with tension as the members of the Mahindra family and the villagers lived in perpetual fear, prompting the majority of male family members to abandon their ancestral home. The shadow of dread loomed over the kingdom, especially during full moons, as any male member returning under unavoidable circumstances met a gruesome fate. The perplexing nature of these murders had left the police force mystified and determined to unravel the enigma. Recognizing the need for an extraordinary response, the commissioner called for the formation of a formidable and intelligent police team, setting the stage for an intense and intricate investigation into the heart of the Mahindra Kingdom case.

C: Most of you know why I've called you here. We are facing a series of murders in Mahindra Kingdom, and the fear has gripped both the Mahindra family and the villagers. Male members of the Mahindra family have deserted the kingdom, but some unavoidable circumstances force them to return, only to meet their demise during a full moon. This case has baffled most of our officers, and it's time we assemble a formidable team to unravel this mystery. Any suggestions?

P1:P1 spoke up, proposing ACP Neil Khanna.

ACP Neil Khanna: The Intellect Sniper

ACP Neil Khanna is the epitome of intelligence and precision. His razor-sharp mind dissects cases with an unmatched acumen, unveiling mysteries that others struggle to comprehend. As a sharpshooter, Neil's marksmanship is unparalleled, making him an invaluable asset in the field. His ability to navigate through complex investigations is showcased by his impressive track record of concluding cases within the remarkably swift timeframe of 6-7 months. Neil's unwavering determination and analytical prowess make him the go-to officer when the stakes are high, and time is of the essence.

P2 supported the suggestion, also nominating ACP Sanskar Maheshwari.

ACP Sanskar Maheshwari: The Technologist King

ACP Sanskar Maheshwari, renowned as the Technologist King within the department, is a living embodiment of technological mastery. His proficiency in hacking transcends the ordinary, allowing him to infiltrate any computer system, access data from the most secure locations, and gather crucial information with unmatched finesse. Sanskar's technological prowess extends beyond the virtual realm; he is adept at handling 20 persons single-handedly, demonstrating unparalleled composure in the face of danger during field operations. His strategic mind, coupled with technological wizardry, makes him an indispensable asset in any investigation.