PART4: GHOST WARNING

nside the clandestine gathering spot of the Dead Angels, the tension in the air was palpable. Avni (Av), Abhay (Ab), Neil (N), Swara (SW), Sanskar (Sa), Piya (P), and the Commissioner had convened to discuss crucial information about the Mahindra Kingdom case.

Piya took the floor, her tone carrying a sense of urgency. "Okay, guys, I called you to inform about important data regarding the Mahindra Kingdom case. Princess Maithili was a gold medallist in business management and social science. From her college records, we discovered that she was in love with a guy named Ali. He hailed from a middle-class family and worked as a software engineer. However, he went missing one week before Princess Maithili's death, and no one has seen him since. There are rumors that he might have been killed by the Mahindra family."

Sanskar, known for his sources, chimed in. "I have information as well. According to my sources, Ali went to see Princess Maithili at the old Mahindra Kingdom and disappeared afterward. Additionally, his family died in a fire incident the next day. I strongly believe that this Mahindra Kingdom case is linked to Princess Maithili's demise. First, Ali goes missing; then, his family dies; next, Princess Maithili is found dead. Most importantly, one year after, on the same day, the series of murders began."

Piya analyzed the connections and proposed, "Our investigation should start with Princess Maithili. I believe we might find a loophole there. Also, it's crucial that we all dress traditionally during our stay there."

Swara and Avni, visibly concerned, exclaimed, "What? You mean sarees and all? We never dress up like that. How can we work like this? What should we do now?"

Piya reassured them, "Girls, stop panicking. I've already made some preparations. We can wear tops and leggings when we're working. I've ordered ten readymade sarees for each of us. So, no worries."

Swara and Avni, relieved, expressed their gratitude, "Thanks! If you weren't here, what would we do?"

Piya smiled, "No problem. We're a team, and we've got this together." The Dead Angels were gearing up for a mission that would require them to navigate through the mysteries of the Mahindra Kingdom, blending into the past while unraveling its secrets.

" The Dead Angels were gearing up for a mission that would require them to navigate through the mysteries of the Mahindra Kingdom, blending into the past while unraveling its secrets

One Week Later

The van rumbled along the winding roads, carrying the Dead Angels closer to the heart of the Mahindra Kingdom. Sanskar's impatience grew evident as he questioned the travel time.

Sa: "How long does it take to reach there? Feels like we've been driving for hours, guys."

N: "Yes, Sanskar, we've been on the road for four hours already. To reach our destination, it'll take another three hours. So, let's use this time wisely." Neil winked mischievously at Sanskar, subtly suggesting that he should make the most of the journey, especially with Swara sitting next to him.

Sanskar caught on to Neil's hint and decided to strike up a conversation with Swara.

Sa: "Swara, can we try to be friendly with each other? Since we're going to act as husband and wife, it'd be nice if we're comfortable with each other."