WHAT IS LOVE ?

We do know Yudhishtir of mahabhrat. Don't we ?

He was known as the epitome of
perfection. He was known to speak the truth , no matter what.

Except in that one situation where he was compelled to lie.

"Ashwathama hata" That is what he said. This was half truth." iti gaja " he completed. This was truth.

But the person to whom he said these words was too devastated to listen the other half.

She, Anushka ,  did the same.

Exact same. But she did not know the person in front of her would break down so sympathetically.

"Actually Virat I am love. With my friend. I just want to confess it. But how? I thought if you could help" His heart broke. So much that he didn't bother to listen what she whispered next.

" If you could confess first. It would be an easier task for me. "

Yes that is what she whispered.

But Virat didn't bother to listen that. He was devastated only by the first half of the sentence.

She looked up to see was pain and grief in his eyes.

Tears lined up and voice trembled. He managed to mumble a good bye not caring about her calling out his name or the tears that had already spilled out.

"Hey , Virat what happened to you ? " asked Ajay Sharma.

" Ahh..nothing. Just a p...peck of dust I suppose. " he made up a lame excuse.

But there was this one person who seemed to have understood the matter.

Karnesh. Yes him. He rushed to Anushka 's cabin saying she needs a company.

" Jees , Anu what did you say to him ? Why the hell was he crying?"

What? Virat Kohli was crying is it because of me?

" why?" she manage to mumble.

" God I know I should be asking this to you why you why was he crying ? Tell me "

She narrated her smart doings  .

Karnesh was now clearly pissed off

" Anu , my sis. Try to understand this isn't the time to test each other. You guys can do that later. Now it is the time confess. "

" But what if he doesn't love me ?"  . She was scared to loose her first love.

" arey stupid if he would have loved you would he had been crying. No right.  He loves you and even if he what's the matter and confessing ?"

Her eyes lit up and a smile crawled up her pink lips.

But it faded as soon as it appeared.
" But he went away. ". She spoke sadly.

" Don't worry . I'll take care of it. Lemme set up a plan. You take rest. Btw , you're going to be discharged this eve. "

He left.

Anushka laid thinking of various ways to propose him.

¥¥¥¥¥

Location  :  studio
Occasion : Interview

( Interviewer = I )
I -: Good evening  Mumbai.  Neelam is back with your favourite show. Guys put your seat belt tight and hold onto yourself.  Coz , the guest here today is going to shake you all !!