eight ♡°◌̊

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it was finally the day of jeongguk's departure, the boy had woken up really early since he was excited to leave and go back home.

he packed neatly all of stuff, putting the shell and taehyung's gift in the safest place. he told the reception he was done packing so they could come take his luggages and put them in the cab.

he was driven to the airport pretty quickly, it was 30 minutes long ride so even if it was still way too much as he was really impatient he couldn't complain.

he registered at the airport and moved to the boarding space, waiting until first class passengers were called.

he tried to sleep but he was way too excited to land and rush to meet taehyung, that was until he actually landed, in the middle of the night.

his face dropped, he knew taehyung wouldn't be there, he always left when the sun was down. he walked slowly out of the airport to meet with namjoon who was waiting for him outside.

the black haired male hugged his hyung tightly, nuzzling his face in his chest, his cheek all squished against it.

"what's wrong bunny?" the older male asked.

i wanted to see my merman but it's late. no, he couldn't say that. so he just replied he was happy to see him again.

namjoon drove him back to his office where he had left his car a week ago, so he could obviously take it back to drive to his house but also let his cameras and work there.

the two males hugged each other before leaving to go back to their home. jeongguk was pouring the whole ride, he had put taehyung's gift on the passenger seat and eventually glanced at it.

he parked his car in his basement and carried his luggages upstairs in his room. he went to his balcony which was facing the see, he looked at the beach and obviously only saw sand and waves.

he sighed and put a warm hoodie on before trotting down the cliff to go to the beach. he walked on the cold sand slowly, looking at his feet.

he sat on his usual rock crisscrossed and looked at the moon reflecting on the calm water. this spot had always been the perfect place to watch the stars, it was so relaxing and calm and he was lonely, it was his place.

he sighed in content and looked down at taehyung's little rock. he felt tears pool at the corner of his eyes when he saw seven shells hardly fitting on the rock, all pressed against each other, it was sure an eighth one couldn't fit.

he dried his tears before they could fall and laid on his stomach to reach for the seven shells. they were all made of pretty colors, a pink and a purple one were placed in the middle of the others which were blue, red and orange, some white too.