Chapter 3

Third Person Pov

Roman still sat at his desk, even after the class was dismissed, everyone was gone. Even Iruka and Naruto had left, claiming that they had to do something. No matter. Roman would just do something else in the meantime.

 He looked around and pursed his lips. There was nothing you could do here. The classroom was empty and quiet, demeaning it useless. He looked at his oversized sweater and sniffed it. It still smelled good but he couldn't do something fun with it. He looked inside his pocket and saw the small piece of paper Iruka had given him. He perked up and uncrumpled it. He didn't even get to see what it was for, it was probably something nice and important.

He was wrong.

 Roman stared at the piece of paper, unsure of what he was looking at. It was a coupon. A coupon for free yogurt toppings. Only free yogurt toppings.

Maybe it could be used as a loophole, he shrugged, folding the coupon neatly in his pocket. At least he got something. 

He got up from his seat and began to head toward the window. Maybe he could go to the yogurt place and get some yogurt and stuff like that. He tasted yogurt before... once. It was alright. At first, when his mother explain what it was, it sounded gross. It was basically stuff cows gave to their babies, but frozen and fattened. But it tasted good and mother ate it so that made up for it. 

He opened the window and looked out of it. He could just jump out instead of taking the stairs, it would save his time and energy. Or he could act like a normal person and just take them. Plus the building was pretty high up, he could hurt himself and that wouldn't be good...

 And so he proceeded to climb out, balance himself on the window rails and jump out.

 The wind blew roughly against his face, making him squeeze his eyes shut. He extended his arms and grabbed whatever was in front of him which happened to be a tree. He slammed into the tree making him a little dizzy. Slowly he slid off the tree and landed on his ass. It felt good. The rough landing made him want to arch his back. He closed his eyes and threw himself back, maybe he should throw himself out the window more often... 

He paused and shook his head, a small blush covered his cheeks. He didn't have time to throw himself out of windows... He wanted yogurt. Roman got up, dusted off his sweater, and began to walk in an unknown direction. Maybe someone would help him...

"E-excuse m-me..." He stuttered, tugging on a young woman's coat. "W-Where's the y-yogurt p-plac-ce?"

She turned around and studied him. She then shook her head and said in some sort of pity, "Oh sweetheart... You're new here aren't you?"

Roman didn't understand why she gave him such an attitude but shook his head either way. She sighed and pointed towards a small pink and white store with closed doors. "That's the yogurt shop..." She said, pausing with a gloomy face. "Have fun..." She said, slouching away. Roman waved at her goodbye.

He hoped she was okay, but nevertheless, he continued walking to the yogurt store.

Roman pulled the doors open with his weak little arms and stepped inside. It was cold like a hospital or grocery store. So far he didn't like it too much.

He walked inside with his arms tucked into his sweater, looked around and stopped in front of the station with toppings. He still didn't get what he was supposed to do. Maybe he was just supposed to get the toppings...

Roman unfolded the coupon and stared at it for a moment. It said... free toppings...

Roman shrugged and pick up a cup. It said only topping, he might as well just get them. He looked at his choices and took as much as he could. Once he was done he walked over to the counter and gave the cashier the coupon.

"H-here you g-go." Roman stuttered happily. Free things were always good things. He was happy Iruka-Sensei gave him the coupon.

"Uh, sir... You can't just get toppings... You're supposed to get yogurt with it." The cashier said, rubbing his neck. What? Roman looked at the coupon and furrowed his eyebrows. Where did it say that? 

"I-it doesn't s-say t-that on the c-coupon..." Roman muttered, shifting his feet. "M-maybe you s-should p-put that on t-the a-ad n-next t-time..." He muttered, crossing his arms. It really didn't make any sense.

The cashier opened his mouth to retort but saw the menacing stares the other customers were giving him and closed his mouth. Sweat poured down his face. If the other customers continued to hear this boy complain than they would try to defend him.

And that would lead to the manager. The cashier gulped, wiping the sweat of his brow. He could not allow it. "Listen, kid..." He whispered in leaning. "I'll give you the toppings for free and I'll sell you one cup of yogurt if you pay at least penny..."

Roman tilted his head slightly with confusion. What were pennies? Was it a vegetable? Why would he want to trade a vegetable for yogurt? Vegetables were tasty. The cashier saw the conflicted look on the young boy's face and sighed. "Okay never mind..." He said rubbing his forehead. "You can have it for free... Just... please don't come on my shift.." He muttered, slouching his shoulders. 

Now, Roman was very confused. This man demanded a vegetable and now he wants him to leave with free yogurt. Man, this guy is complicated. Roman shrugged, serving himself a cup of yogurt which took a while and left. 

Going on his merry way, he walked in a random direction until he ended up in a forest-like ground. Roman looked around and stopped.

He didn't really know where he was. Oh well. He just shrugged it off and climbed a tree. How? We don't know how. I didn't see it happen...

Anyway...

He sat there eating, minding his business, not having to share but he heard a sound...

"Hey... what are you doing."

Ahhh!

Hey. Sorry for not updating enough. I will make up for it

... For school.......

Is...

A...

BItCh!

Anyway get ready for some more BoOkS!
YEAAAAAAH!

-MOKUSHIROKU