19 pt1

This is gonna be a 'normal' chapter, tell me of you guys think i should do this more often.

AUTHORS POV:

All the boys except Hoseok and Yoongi were downstairs. Waiting for Jimin, since he always took ages to get ready. When he finally came downstairs the boys were ready to go.

They walked to the car and Namjoon got in the drivers seat. "Just the bighit building right?" He asked and Tae nodded. Jin sat next to Namjoon in the front and behind them were Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

They were talking about when Hoseok and Yoongi finally admitted they were dating.

"It's like this for 6 months already!" Jin sights. "They go on dates while telling us there just hanging out as friends" Jungkook mumbles. "Well they will come out for it when they are ready" Namjoon says while laying his hand on Jins hand. The pair both getting flushed cheeks.

"And Hyung's when are you gonna tell us that you're togheter" taehyung says with a wink. The already flushed cheeks getting redder. Jin looks at Namjoon for confirmation and he nods.

"We're togheter!" Jin says happily and the maknae's in the back clapping there hands.
"Congratulations Hyung's!" Jungkook says enthusiastic. "I KNEW IT! CONGRATSS" Tae screams. "I'm happy for you guys" Jimin says.

"Thanks" Namjoon and Jin day in onion. "Now are Jimin and Y/n the next ones" says Jin with a wink. Tae looking a bit pissed at Jimin before setting his box grin on. "I made up my mind, if you promise to be good for her I will support it I guess" he mumbles. "Only if she wants you too! Don't force her!" Tae says while looking at Jimin.

"I won't! And I promise to take care of her. Thanks Tae" Jimin says and gives him a quick hug. Jin looking proud at Tae for making the right decision.

A few minutes later they arrive at the building. They all follow Tae to the right practising room. When they're arrived Tae walks through the door to greet y/n first. When he calls them they come in the room too.

"Taetaeeee!!" Y/n says enthusiastic when she stops the music on which she was dancing and runs to Tae for a hug. "I missed youuuu" Tae says and she smiles. "I missed you too pabo"
y/n says and Tae looks mad at her. "Hey watch your words young lady" he says and she laughs.

Then there are 4 guys coming through the door. Tae sighing immediately. "Guys, did I say the singal?!" He says and they all look to him with an apologising expression. When y/n sees the boys she runs to Jimin.

"Jiminiee" she says while giving him a hug and pinching his cheeks. "Heey y/n" he says while smiling. Then Tae coughs and they both turn around, they didn't notice that they've been staring to each other for a few minutes.

"Anyway! Y/n let me introduce you to my friends!" Tae says enthusiastic again.

This was part 1 of the meeting :)
It will be 2/3 parts idk how much inspiration I have left lmao.
I hope you enjoyed and otherwise just tell me!