26

Y/N's POV:

I heard Jimin yelling to his manager on the phone. After 10 minutes he came back. He walked to me and cupped my head in his hands.

"Y/n" he says while looking at me. "I'm so sorry" Jimin says while looking down. "What what happend?" I say confused.

"He asked how I knew it that you said it and I said what happened" he took a breath. "He said that you broke his trust and that you're not allowed to continue you're scholar ship at bighit anymore"

More tears started to form in my eyes. All my hard work was for nothing. Jimin started crying more to and pulled me in a hug.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I'm gonna fix this" he says while laying his head in my neck. "Jimin it's okay, I'll find something else" I say trying to make him feel less guilty.

"But it's so unfair!" He shouts while standing up angry. You stand up too and try to calm him down. "Me and the rest are gonna talk to him tomorrow! He can't do this!"

You pull him into a hug again and you feel him calming down. "Jimin I really appreciate it how much you care about it, but please let it go. If he said it there's no way back and I'll find something different"

"It's just not fair" he sighs. "You were the most talented girl out there, you worked your ass off and it's not fair to cancel a potential artist just because who she is befriended with"

"True but we can't do anything about it, and if i need to do something else then I'll have more time to spent with you guys" I say trying to make him a bit less angry.

"That's true" he says with a softener gaze. "I should call taetae and say what happened" I say and grab my phone.

"He missed you so much, you can join me coming to the dorm and then you can tell the other boys too"