Perfume

Jason's the year's youngest BUSSINESS big-shot. Married to Olivia, The daughter of the owner Woods industries. The marriage was not more than a BUSSINESS deal. Olivia had fallen head over heels for Jason & Jason wanted at least half of the Woods industries. So everything was clear. Jason's affairs with other girls were as famous as the Hollywood break up news.
But Olivia never gave an ear to all these... For her Jason was everything .

"Hey Jason, U said u would bring me the latest Italian perfume...  Where's it?" asked Katherine, Jason's present girlfriend.

"What?... What r u talk....?" Suddenly Jason remembered that he had a bottle and of the latest Italian perfume, but he had bought it for Olivia, just to woo her & divert her from his affairs' newses.

He began to take out the bottle, as he uttered, "But... How did u know that?..when did I told u about gifting u a perfume."

"Oho...  U texted me today morning that u would buy me one."

"Today morning?..  At what time?"

"At 8:30 or 9:00"

Jason suddenly remembered that at that time he had to return from office to get his mobile ,which he had forgotten at home. & he also recalled that Olivia was the person who handed him the mobile.

"Olivia... " uttered Jason as he became lost somewhere due to guilt or bewilderment