Autumn

Jacob was the high school's biggest sensation. The bad boy. The teacher's favourite. The best buddy. The girl's MR. PERFECT & etc. Etc...

Emma was the silent weird nerd. Antisocial, non-friendly, timid, etc. Etc...

It was a dare given by his friends that Jacob had to say I love u to Emma. But only God knows what happened, coz it seemed that Jacob wanted to continue the dare for his lifetime.

"I.. My friends gave me a dare... To say I love u but.... I want to continue this dare forever...I...  I love u Emma."

"I knew that Jacob that it was a dare. & I wanna continue this dare for always."

Everything was going good... By Cupid's grace. & one day, Jacob said the thing which everyone was waiting for.

"Emma, will u like to b called as Mrs. Jacob Brown?"

"Of course I will" was Emma's answer as she blushed while accepting the ring.

Jacob had dressed in his best wedding suit, the one his dad wore on his wedding, & was waiting for the sight of Emma in her wedding gown, when suddenly his phone rang up.

"Hello, Jacob here."

"MR. Jacob... I'm officer William, Did u know Ms. Emma Brown?"

"Yes... What happened?" asked Jacob his voice becoming shallow.

"Well, MR. Jacob,...umm.. I Hv a bad news for u... Ms. Emma... She's no more."

Jacob's grip beacme loose as his mobile fall on the road...  The officer still speaking.
"Hello... Hello Mr. Jacob...u there?.... Ms. Emma met with an accident & her last words were "Call Jacob & say that my name's Emma Brown.""