Part 11- Knowing him...

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good. And...I hope you all are enjoying reading this fan-fiction. I feel that you must live every moment to the fullest...i am a detail oriented person.. :p...if you feel the story is going slow...if you feel any kind of disconnect please let me know.

Thanks for reading..... :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEAM POV

"Forth Jaturaphoom you better save yourself, I will never let you go....you are everything to me". I still can't believe it, we are official with our parents' blessing. But how should I declare it to all, especially to all those engineering hotheaded girls. I have to also keep in mind, he is a Head Hazer in making. I don't want anyone to cause problems to my Forth." I just giggled to myself lying in my comfy bedroom, ...I could only think of him. This is such a Happy feeling...calling him 'My Forth'...I will tell him how much 'I Love him.'

Should I just drop by his house, to give him a surprise so that before heading back to university I spend some alone time with him.

I went downstairs, my parents were in a deep discussion, when my mom noticed me coming towards them...she gave me that mischievous smile which indeed is a legacy that was passed on to me. ;D

She knows me so well, " Not able to sleep sweetie, what do you want me to do. Should I get you some Hot Chocolate.... So that you will have coco filled dreams about someone special."

"Mom, stop teasing me, I just can't sleep.... Maybe this how you feel when you are happy. I want you to call up Forth mom...aahh...to ...ask if I can come to see him." While saying that I couldn't stop myself from blushing, slowly my cheeks were turning pink. I felt so shy, just by thinking about Forth....I guess I will never get tired of talking about him. I was just thinking what way I should call him...I have to have a sweet name for him.

Just then my mom made a sound of "aahhemm...someone is busy day dreaming.... thinking about Forth...weren't you"...with that both my mom & dad started laughing....I seriously can't hide it anymore. With that I made an annoyed face....just calm down Beam....too much of excitement is not good.

My mom just picked her phone to call up Mrs J "hi...well I just didn't want to bother you at this odd time, but you know Beam he is a stubborn kid. He insisted to seek for your permission to meet Forth. Is it ok if he drops by....in the morning hours." Forth mom just replied something which made my mom to giggle....I am not sure what kind of impression I have with them...I hope it's a good one.

" Beam just wanted to be sure that, he doesn't want to disturb you all...our kids really need to spend some time with each other.....( speaking from the other side)..... I am glad that you all are more than happy to welcome him. Ok will inform him....we will keep in touch...will talk to you.......we need to do lots of discussions....right...ok them...!!"

My mom turned to me, "do you want me to drop you at his place...or will you take your car..??"

"I will take my car, we will go back in my car". I hope he will not fuss around.... the last thing I will ever want would be him sitting and sulking...I just don't want that. With that I took my leave and went straight to bed, dreaming of my Mr. Handsome.

At the Jaturaphoom residence,

I was greeted by his Mom & Dad.... apparently his older sister May was still around...the moment I entered they hugged me and told me to get used to these kind of warm welcome. I was smiling ear to ear, my parents were right about one thing, this family is so warm...I will always be happy.

I couldn't do much of the interaction with May during the party, so I guess this is the time to have a good connect with his sister, though she is older than all of us...she doesn't mind hanging out with people younger than her ...may be she might give me some inside of Forth past...about his most embarrassing moments as a kid. She just went in her room, I guess because she returned with a bunch of photographs. I was feeling so excited to have a look at that treasure. These are the memories which we cherish throughout our life and looking at the bond Forth shares with his sibling its but... obvious... I will end up having a good laugh and something to blackmail him...evil smile...

May said " Beam I could see one thing very clearly, you are bold. I was hoping that my baby bro must get someone who can be a perfect match.... sassy and adorable. Knowing you will be fun dear, but let me tell you something as his sister I can only ask one thing."

I was kind of getting nervous in the sudden change in our conversation, I just felt odd...for few min my throat felt dry.... I was waiting for her to speak.

May said " If you ever try to hurt my baby bro... I will forget that both families are having an alliance. I will not appreciate it, if I ever see a single drop of tear due to you....you know what.... I am watching you...!!" She made that hand gesture of V-sign fingers first at her own eyes, then at me. I got scared for a few min but I have to be bold here " I will never give you that opportunity, now on he is my Top priority...trust me on this"

May was happy to know that, she slowly opened the photo book....it was so many cute Forth's childhood pics. It was so funny, the age gap between May & Forth is quite good...if I am not wrong 6 to 7 years, but look at these pics....awweeee he is so cute in that diaper pics.

Every old memory is captured, she showed me year wise, how Mr Handsome was growing up...I am telling you I am impressed...good choice mom & dad...I am lucky to have him...It's a beautiful beginning.

May said "I am going to show all the fun pics...look at this..pic...here in this pic my parents wanted to have a perfect pic of Family of 6...but he decided to have a diaper explosion...he just look at my parents & rest of us are making comical faces."

Heehee look at this, always being so unpredictable...its so him...hhheaahhaa.

"Look in this we all had a bad day due to our poor grades we made baby forth as our shield when mom wanted to punish us all...he was just giggling mess due to us constantly tickling him...his smile just made my mom to forget the real reason of punishment... :D"

"Then here this is the pic where he cried his eyes out, this was his first teeth falling...but we all told him that if he denied to share his candy, he will end up having no teeth's.... back then we were mean. One incidence just changes everything."

"Beam dear, never ever let Forth be alone, even when he is hurting, he will show his best smile. We almost lost him once....he will smile through his pain....he will never let you know that he is hurting inside and outside he will flash his best smile. Just make him speak in such instances, I know its too much of a work at times, but he is worth it....what do you think."

"I totally agree with you, I promise I will do my best....he will never be alone....I will always be there for him." With that I gave her my best smile.

Meanwhile, Mrs J said " You know dear, whenever my baby son is home...we just go to see him in his room. The view of him sleeping peaceful has been just heart melting, do you want to witness it."

I just nodded my head.....oh hell no I will never miss out on such an opportunity....evil smile.

His mom said "Let me take you to his room, I am sure he is still asleep." With that I gave a sheepish smile , followed her upstairs..

I can't hide my excitement, I so badly wanted to see sleeping Forth, his morning bed hair, his sleeping posture & what side does he prefer....I was making a perfect plan.... how to woo him...hehhee...well the plan is beyond that...I know I am not innocent, but at least I can think about being innocent right... :P

There we entered his room, he was still in deep sleep the moment I saw his face all crunched up against his pillow...his mouth was slightly ajar...OMG I can't hold my self.... wanted to badly jump on him... :D

With that, both Mrs J & May poked me in my ribs....I was seriously drooling over her son....he is seriously beyond perfect...I must thank my lucky stars.

I was left all alone in his room .....lots of naughty thoughts started creeping in...you won't believe what I did to him....

You have to hear it from him... :P